Xbox One [1.3.4] Logic Gate Corruption

r4v1n6

Terrarian
Linked is a video featuring a 12h clock built using logic gates. Unfortunately the clock logic gets corrupted after running a while (about 1:40 in the video). The lower digit seconds becomes corrupted.

The clock is built with a shift register for each display element. As shift registers are a popular building block for many logic gate contraptions, the potential for encountering the issue is severe.

Attachments

• 12h Logic Gate Clock 1.png
    12h Logic Gate Clock 1.png
    240.4 KB · Views: 100
  • 12h Logic Gate Clock 1w.png
    12h Logic Gate Clock 1w.png
    291.1 KB · Views: 182
I'm happy to inform you that this is working fine in the PC version (1.3.5.3) with no issues at all. Must be something with the rendering or mechanical side of the Xbox's engine. Already know from experience it does not like logic systems. Thanks for the share however! I been looking for one of these pure "solid state" clocks for a while now! All credits to you on this one.

12H Digital Clock.jpg

Attachments

• 12H Digital Clock.wld
    27.3 KB · Views: 77
Wow! Thanks for trying it out on PC. I have been thinking about doing that myself, but never got around to it. My RSI gets in the way when playing on PC. And thanks for including the world file; that might actually help the developers look into the issue more easily as they don't have to build it themself. :)

Back
Top Bottom