tModLoader Frontiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the kind words, please leave feedback on the Runecaster class. It can be very helpful. Enjoy some concept art for a boss in the Redacted Frontier, Mystican.

9660F8F0-C60B-4F36-88A8-338C667FFC27.jpeg

State of the Mod - February 2020
The team has been working to release a new polished First Frontier beta with fixes and changes based of community feedback from the original beta in December. Beta (v0.1.13) includes:

- Fixed naming issues
- Balancing damage and axe/pickaxe/hammer power
- Balancing weapon speed and arrow speed
- The Journeyman NPC
- 4 Playable quests from the Journeyman
- Runecaster Alliance reputation system
- Frostwork Sultan AI
- much more...

We hope you will enjoy and sit tight while we finish this up. It will be released before February is over!

-Masi

TUA.png

Look deeper, fight harder. It’s all coming together now...

Last edited:
The Anniversary Update is coming...
Expect some big news soon as we prepare for the biggest month in Frontiers history. March will be huge, I hope you guys are ready.

It was a complicated cipher known as a one time pad. But I realized it would be virtually impossible to solve so I deleted it.
Oh I've done these before, but indeed, unless you atleast gave people a hint to what the key was there was no way at all anyone would solve it.
I thought at first the numbers you were using were the ASCII Number IDs for the letters to decypher since your previous puzzlers were binary, I quickly learned that wasn't it :/

Oh I've done these before, but indeed, unless you atleast gave people a hint to what the key was there was no way at all anyone would solve it.
I thought at first the numbers you were using were the ASCII Number IDs for the letters to decypher since your previous puzzlers were binary, I quickly learned that wasn't it :/
The pad was hidden in the original message:

“Frontiers: Part 1 is coming as part of Anniversary Update! What does this mean? It will be the big day. Find out on Fhvdp 27zk...”

it just wasn’t very clear. Would’ve eventually gotten it though... can still try ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom