Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
look im doing this as a joke

Attachments

• download (3).jpeg
    download (3).jpeg
    2.9 KB · Views: 86
I have a bit more of a laid back fashion style, nothing too fancy and extravagant. I call it the Light Breaker Gear. I prefer having hair showing on my Terraria characters so I made the head piece headphones. Blue and yellow is my favourite colour combination, scarfs always look cool, and a black jacket because I like being edgy. I'm still not sure where you obtain this from but something along the lines of a rare drop from any of the mechanical bosses. Hope you like! :)

Light Breaker Gear.png

image0 (2).png

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Starderial Mage *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
゚+*:;;:* Vanity Set *:;;:*+゚
☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Heya! My name is DrizzleDaze, you can also call me Emm and I've been playing Terraria for most of my life. (I have older brothers who got me into this). Since I love the game, I thought it would be really really cool if I or someone else could get their idea into the game, (Developers, thank you so much for giving people and fans this opportunity).

Anyways, I'll get to explaining what Starderial really is xD. It's part of the countries I made, total of 4. This is in a different universe (ofc) and the countries are surrounded by magic and the black sea, inhabiting sea serpents. Each country has a crystal, Starderial has a stardust crystal (kinda an idea from Terraria with the pillars). Aterial has nebula; Solderiah has solar, and finally, Empiria has Vortex. Each country specifically holds a different power, the citizens of that country can be born with amplified or unnatural versions of that power. Aterial focuses on necromancy, Empiria; healing, Solderiah; Strength and Power, and the design that I wanted to do is Starderial, having speed and swiftness.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

image0 (1).png

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
»»————- Head/Hat Item ————-««

A wizard/mage like-hat with demon/devil horns.
Colored dark-navy-blue to a light-ish cyan; some lighter spots as well.
The hat has"Starderial" markings, (read above on what Starderial is)
Putting on the hat will not go along with the gray hair, it is not a part of the outfit; I just wanted to put a character in the outfit to make it pop more.

»»————- Torso Item ————-««

A robe-like dress with long sleeves.
It is colored like the hat and the boots, starting off with a navy color and going to cyan (still lighter spots).
The dress has a cape-like feature (having laces to hold it in place), then the dress underneath with stripes and Starderial markings, (The sleeves and other parts of the robe have Starderial markings as well)
At the back of the dress/robe, there is a hoody
With the robe, a small part of the legs is still visible (player's skin color), not having it be a full robe like the ones already in Terraria where they go down to the feet. (There's also a demon tail but that's totally optional)

»»————- Feet/Leggings Item ————-««

A simple pair of boots that have laces.
Same color as the robe and mage hat, (I will not list them out again haha)
They also have Starderial markings to go along with the rest of the set.

»»————- Other Things to Include ————-««

It would be really, really cool if there would be stars or sparkles under the boots when having the full set equipped onto the player

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

That's about it, sorry if it's not good enough or too complicated haha; Thank you so much for reading this far ♡ ! Good luck to you all c:
☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
DrizzleDaze

This is a vanity set for The God of Milk (A character I created years ago and still use.)

The GoM's Hood/Head (Name optional)
The GoM's Upper Robe/Body (Name optional)
The GoM's Lower Robe/Legs (Name optional)

The God of Milk Terraria Vanity.png

........Male...............Female......

Features:
-Eyes would glow in the dark
-No footstep/running sounds when the leg part is worn. (Or the whole outfit.) Instead would sound identical to the Djinn's Curse.

(Bad art of him I drew a while back.)

The God of Milk.jpg

Last edited:
Espionage agent disguised as a frog (like that would be more discreet).
If possible - during night - the eyes glow green slightly. This is a nudge to certain frogs which can see in the dark.

Names:
Set: Quackionage Agent Set
Head: Croaker
Body: Slouchy Tuxedo
Legs: Sloppy Trousers
TerrariaFrogSuit.png

I made an account for this contest.
Vanity name
Ancient Knight Armour
-Ancient Knight Helm
-Ancient Knight Breastplate
-Ancient Knight Greaves
*The cape is already in game
The sketch might be a little rough
And can you guys add a pulsating effect later? and sorry for bad hand writing, pen tablet is easy to draw but not so much to write.
ISekaiKamenRider2.jpg

My submission is called Neoknight armor. Possibly made of an ore/gem called 'Neonite", or maybe dropped by a robotic enemy of sorts. The armor increases movement speed and resistance, as well as being "lit" as the kids might call it. I've also included a Lance, the NeoLance, which allows you to dash in any direction, leaving a trail of light behind you (This trail of light and dash could be a standard feature of the armor, since weapon submissions aren't really part of the deal). Below are some animated images of the armor, as well as a representation of the dash. Attached you'll also find the pixel versions of the armor.
Neoknight_animated_Large.gif
NeoLance_animated_Large.gif
Neon_Dash_animated.gif

Neoknight_animated.gifNeoLance_animated.gif

Thank you for giving us this opportunity!

Good luck everyone!!

Last edited:
ye this is my entry but i cant win no matter what so i dont know
oscarphoto.jpg
edit: sorry guys i didnt know it would be so big :(

Last edited:
i tried, feathers are tough.

''the emperors finery''

Attachments

• helmet.png
    helmet.png
    190.2 KB · Views: 127
  • torso.png
    torso.png
    157.3 KB · Views: 130
  • boot.png
    boot.png
    172.6 KB · Views: 118
Terraria Vanity Competition.png

This is my entry to the vanity competition.
It is designed as a Horror/Halloween style killer who is covered in blood and his clothes are thorn
There is the killers mask, The bloodsoaked shirt and the red stained jeansTerraria Vanity Competition.png

Cyber Diva Set

-A nod to Vocaloid: Hatsune Miku
-Head features turquoise hair and a microphone
-Body features a skirt?? and seperated sleeves
-Legs feature high boots that go up to the thighs

It would be nice to represent vocaloid within Terraria.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 108
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom