Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
couldn't get the image in here (not very tech savvy) but like a mime design with a black beret, black suspenders, black pants, a white and black striped shirt, and black and white face paint with red cheeks

I really like ToreTimo's idea of having a floating ghost-like skin. Can the developers have some transparent pixels on the boot-sprite? I would be interesting to see this be a thing.

View attachment 239338
View attachment 239337
This is for the boys. My boys adore the PPAP guy. The boys love, laugh, and LIVE for the PPAP guy. The boys have played Terraria since its conception, and they will be elated for PPAP guy's arrival in it. PPAP guy is a joke not many people will laugh at, but the boys will laugh until they can no longer. The boys will fully understand if PPAP guy is too weak for the mighty game of Terraria, but the boys are willing to give it a shot. The boys will remember this forever if PPAP guy is added to Terraria. This is the only chance he has to be immortalized in Terraria. The developers of Terraria, please do it for the boys... THE BOYS!
Do it for THE BOYS! PPAP!!!!

the real question, can you make vanity pieces to match a already existing vanity piece for example making a bunny torso and leggings to match the bunny hood???

2 questions,
First, lets say I want to submit just a helmet/hat at first, then wanted to have a separate unrelated torso and leg set. Will I still be able to submit the torso and leg set or will I be stuck with the hat?
And second, will there be sub-categories for the contest, like one for the full cosmetic armor set, one for just a hat slot, etc.?

You can only make one submission. You can change it before the deadline, but you will have to pick one complete submission. If you wanted a standalone helmet, and then an unrelated torso/leg, that wouldn't be allowed.

View attachment 240069
Here is my entry, the Unicorn mask, unicorn shirt and unicorn pants.

We have Unicorn on a stick and the unicorn mount from the blessed apple, why not a unicorn vanity set? :) While moving, the tail is visible and moves similar to the mount/creature in game. It can be set as a drop from creatures in the hollow or just unicorns themselves. Could also have a sparkle trail as a set bonus/effect.

but we already have an unicorn vanity set

Is it okay if we edit our post? I just had to delete two images, that duplicated for some reason. Does this disqualify me?
Nevermind. Leinfors already answered it 2 posts above.

I would just like to ask, since there are no wings if, not like usable wings in the game, but my vanity item has small wings on its back if it will be alright?

hey are we allowed to base our set on a certain item from the game?

and is false armour valid?

View attachment 237726

I have made Doug Dimmadome, owner of Dimmsdale Dimmadome, father of Dale Dimmadome (heir of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome fortune).

i drew him with a small hat and an absolute unit of a hat.

it is based on the character in fairly oddparents named Doug Dimmadome, owner of Dimmsdale Dimmadome and has a son named Dale Dimmadome, son of Doug Dimmadome, owner of Dimmslade Dimmadomeand

i made it on the terraria mannequin
i came up with this idea so we could have a long hat (if i win) because long hats r cool

Hmm, i was going to make one myself, but i think you've just won so there's no point in me even trying. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom