Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my work name:fire twin cold and hot
In the back its not a wing its part of the body wen you move it doeslike that

Can i change the face i want a war helm sorry

sorry again can you put inside a skull in the fire twin remove the eyes i forgot its left and right side

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200315-193936.jpg
    Screenshot_20200315-193936.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
I'm not good at drawing sooo it kinda looks bad
I call him the Happy Dancer
Everybody thinks he's super happy all the time but he's hiding sadness behind the paper bag mask

Attachments

• HAPPY DANCER.png
    HAPPY DANCER.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 136
Couldnt be bothered to draw in 8bit. I hope this makes it into the game probably would be the biggest thing in my life (sadly) but yeah.
1584274289970.png

Name: Celestial Void

- Head:
> A black hole as the eyes with cosmic dust around
- Chest:
> First Variant (Left): Eye in the middle with cosmic dusts that shines/reflects when moving (Doesn't provide light).
> Second Variant (Right): Cosmic dusts that shines/reflects when moving (Doesn't provide light).
- Legs:
> Cosmic dusts that shines/reflects when moving (Doesn't provide light).

PS: Thank you Terraria for all of this. I don't mind not winning, I'm just glad to be here. Looking forward to the update!

Terraria Submission.png

Last edited:
TerrariaVanityContest.png

This set is based on a character I designed as part of a "superhero" squad. The pixel sprite could definitely use some work, but I hope the reference image explains the gist of the design well enough. The character is called "J", but I haven't given the set itself a name. Seeing one of my own clothing designs in my favorite game would really be the peak of my career as a hobbyist artist. I hope you like it.

This is my addition to the vanity contest, Stone Golem.
Its a relatively simple design of a stone golem with added moss across the body (the moss could be animated to trail along or swish side to side) I look forward to seeing a lot more cool designs from all these talented artists and good luck to everyone participating in the contest.

Sammy Boi

Attachments

• Mossy.PNG
    Mossy.PNG
    17 KB · Views: 100
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom