Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the vanity contest going to be judged, will it be based on number of likes/reactions (if so then people on the first and last pages of the submission thread will be more likely to win), will people be shown pictures of 10 of them or so randomly and vote between those ones or will the terraria staff go through each one individually?

I'm concerned about the rule that we relinquish the rights to our design, and what in particular that means. Can we request to see the mentioned legal document before we decide to participate?

anyone know how winners will be chosen? Considering there are thousands of entries.
How is the vanity contest going to be judged, will it be based on number of likes/reactions (if so then people on the first and last pages of the submission thread will be more likely to win), will people be shown pictures of 10 of them or so randomly and vote between those ones or will the terraria staff go through each one individually?
may i just ask how would we obtain the sets ingame
Make sure you’re reading the first post. It’s got a lot of info, including giving some answers to your questions. :)

I'm concerned about the rule that we relinquish the rights to our design, and what in particular that means. Can we request to see the mentioned legal document before we decide to participate?
It’s very unlikely you’ll get the legal document now before you decide to participate. If you do get chosen as a winner, you will have an opportunity to look over the document and decide if you want to agree to it, it’ll be up to you on whether you want to agree to the terms.

Wouldn’t the first posts have an advantage? Nobody is going to go past page 5, so the first 3 posts are basically going to be your top 3

Wouldn’t the first posts have an advantage? Nobody is going to go past page 5, so the first 3 posts are basically going to be your top 3
@Humanbean_6, there is an entire section in the first post about how winners will be chosen. :) Re-Logic will be looking over every single entry, no matter what page it’s on.

HOW WILL THE WINNERS BE SELECTED?
  • The Re-Logic team will select a list of finalists from all of the entries that are submitted by 11:59pm Eastern on April 13, 2020. If this thread is locked, you are too late!
  • We will reveal the finalists on the Weekly Stream later that week (April 17th) , and then we will post them here after the stream.
  • These finalists will be submitted for a community vote across all of our community platforms (TCF, Social Media, Discord, etc) - voting will commence after the reveal steam and conclude in one week, on April 24th. Voting instructions will be provided at that time.
  • There will be no more than three (3) winning entries.

[QUOTE = "MischiefProLion7500, должность: 1903799, участник: 163506"]
[ATTACH = полный] 237643 [/ ATTACH]
Это тщеславие основано на одном из моих персонажей для будущей массивной игры RPG-Fighter, которую я буду создавать и
продавать на пару, когда я улучшу свое кодирование. Мне очень нравится этот персонаж. Надеюсь тебе тоже понравится. Если есть способ улучшить это, пожалуйста, сообщите мне. Также нужны анимированные спрайты?

Редактировать:
Это мой персонаж Наташа Ночная Тигрица. [ATTACH = full] 237653 [/ ATTACH] Я использовал ее в нескольких фанатских играх Terraria. на сайте с именем Scratch. Terraria Fangames - это в основном геймплей в стиле босса.

Редактировать 2: Возможность играть за моего любимого персонажа, которого я сделал, будет благословением от Богов Террарианцев
[/ QUOTE] блин чел, это охерено, желаю тебе удачи

[QUOTE = "LittleDemon316, должность: 1903913, участник: 163642"]
[ATTACH = full] 237721 [/ ATTACH] Кожа тщеславия Демогоргона от незнакомца Вещи были бы довольно круты (блин, если вам позволено это делать) Но да, довольно больная кожа тщеславия.
[/ QUOTE] твоя броня охуенна, удачи тебе

You'll need to create some sort of drawing of your idea, even if its just basic MS Paint, and a description of what it includes. You can see the instructions in the opening post, let me repaste them here:

HOW DO I SUBMIT MY ENTRY?
  • Entries should consist of a design that includes Head/Torso/Leg (aligned to those vanity armor slots in the game). We will not be including wings/dyes/weapons/etc. Sorry.
  • All entries must include artwork of some kind. This could mean anything from super-fancy hand drawn art to MS Paint-level scribbles. However, the art - and any accompanying descriptions - need to be able to clearly communicate the idea. If we have to struggle to understand the concept, it will hurt your chances of winning... and trying to guess art from just text is going to give all of us headaches.
  • If you have a name for your creation, please provide it.
  • Entries should be submitted by posting in the contest submission thread! Entries MUST be posted in that thread to be considered valid submissions. If you want to discuss the contest or specific entries, feel free to do so in this thread, Discord, etc.
  • All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm Eastern Time on April 13th, 2020 - NO EXCEPTIONS! :)
Long time Terrarian, but only just joined the threads. Those rules are cool, but how do I actually submit something? Do I just reply to the main post?

Long time Terrarian, but only just joined the threads. Those rules are cool, but how do I actually submit something? Do I just reply to the main post?
Please post your entry in this thread:

Hello I just registered to TCF; I have two questions:

1. Is the vanity contest independent from Journey's End's developpment? Or will it affect working time?

2. Why should references to other games be rejected? There is costumes of Minecraft Creeper, Xenomorph and TMNT in Terraria, though actual brand names for the latter two aren't used in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom