Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a simple vanity set. It's called the thief set. It consists of the Thief's Facemask, Thief's Jacket, and Thief's Pants. I want this set because there aren't really any sets like it. This set would probably be bought from the clothier, maybe during night.
Thief Set Player.png
Thief Set Mannequin.png

this is a Terraria vanity set that I made by myself called the Dark Elf Warrior Set. I worked hard so I hope you guys put that in mind when judging this.I couldn't figure out how to do the face so ill let u guys do it if u will. i`m very proud of it and i would like u to know it. i really enjoyed this contest and i hope there will be more in the future. i would feel very very honored and happy if i won. thank you for looking at my (ok) design of a Dark Elf Warrior vanity set. have a good day.
pixil-layer-Background (3).png

Here's my contribution! its a bit rushed but one gets the concept. Its fully made by me and i completely consent to to it being used for the purpose at hand. So! it should go without saying where the different parts of the armor is even tho the pants are actually a one piece, it could be split for this purpose ouo. I would like most of the hair to be visible under the cap, Maybe not if the hair has a ponytail or anything like that... the pony tail (or likewise) would have to be cut or changed to a hair down look. There is some markings on the cape on the golden edge and on the part on the robe-ish green part i would like tho be visible in the dark (with use of a glowmask). It would also be nice if the golden parts of the armor actually has the gold dye that's already in the game. ^-^
I wish all of you good luck! :D
armor.png

Good day everybody, hope y'all are doing well!
So I decided to create a submission for this contest: The Plague Doctor Vanity Set!
Personally I'm a huge plague doctor fan and nerd, and let's be honest, the outfit just looks badass.
I made 2 versions of the Set: 1.) Robe Version, 2.) Suit Version.
I was very unsure which I wanted to submit, so I decided to submit both (Yes, I read the rules.) Originally I wanted the community to decide which one they like better, but if I really had
to choose my own favorite, I'd go for the Robe Version.
If you're interested, read through the attached PDF file as well, for crafting recipes and Tooltips. Hope you enjoy! -Tobias.
Edit: Weirdly my design doesn't embed automatically, so please check the attachments below!!
OVERVIEW IMAGE:
View attachment Plague_Doctor_Vanity_Set.jpg

Attachments

• Plague_Doctor_Vanity_Outfit.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 474
  • Plague_Doctor_Vanity_Set.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Made by me and my sister

some type of fire wizard with:
red hair,
light gray skin,
Black Sclera (the usually white part of the eyes),
black robe with red and orange/yellow details,
black shoes

Attachments

• Namnlös.png
    Namnlös.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 129
  • Untitled154_20200320134725.png
    Untitled154_20200320134725.png
    615.2 KB · Views: 129
Good morning ya'll, i know i may not win, but i will try to join and do my part in the contest, heres the Submission with a bit of lore.:hoppinjack:

In Japan on the year of 2023. A Plague was released. It was unknown and the effects were dangerous
Doctors and Scientists sent a group of alone, rejected, and no-lives called the "Pandemic Outcast"
their job was to terminate and confine anyone with the disease. Unfortunately, they contracted
the disease and got eliminated one by one. Only one survivor survived and the world was in chaos
That survivor went insane and lost his mind, so he ended up betraying the scientists,
No one knows where he is now, and it is advised to stay away from him when seen.

The outfit consists of a White Mask with a little bit of hair coming out on the top
goggles on the neck, With a tight rubber hood that encases the entire top of the body.
A Brown Coat that has the kanji of "heal" on it covering a white long sleaved shirt.
Tan pants that also has the kanji of heal. with a brown toolbelt and black gloves

(PS: I'm not rich so i had to try to use the best of the materials around me, and i based this of medival doctors of the past. oh and the mask has a blood like stain on it.)

Made in the Philippines, 2020-03-23.

1584967264668.png
1584967591895.png

Last edited:
Greetings, I have created a vanity outfit, Take a look, Don't mind the small pixel mistakes, Happened by accident.
Screenshot at Mar 23 13-01-44.png

Hopefully you like this submission, So yeah, Goodbye now.

Welp, here is mine. I call it the "Raider of Rainbows" vanity set. I hope you like it. PS, I used some in game elements. The armor used here is indeed dyed, only to make it more "rainbow-y", hence the name. Some accessories were also used, and dyed to blend in with the armor, giving it a texture. Please don't call me out for using dye to color my set.
raiderofrainbows.png

Emerald Commando.png

EMERALD COMMANDO: My first idea was an assasin but I thought everyone would do that, so how about I make something different? I gave it a futuristic armor but kind of kept the assasin theme and mixed my favorite color with it and I got this. I love Terraria but I have always wanted my own armor but I could never get that until the holy 303 made this challenge! I would be so thankful if this got in the game, I hope everyone likes my vanity armor and cant wait for the new update! : )

I'm so gammy for any paint program, for this I try to make a pixelart :( (this is Ori from Ori and the blind forest)

Attachments

• TEdit v3.10.18105.2203 gh_fhfv.wld 2020. 03. 23. 15_39_47.png
    TEdit v3.10.18105.2203 gh_fhfv.wld 2020. 03. 23. 15_39_47.png
    744 bytes · Views: 106
this is meant to be some sort of hybrid between a snek and a snapping turtle,
the legs is meant to be a sneaks tail and move like one

Item Names-
Snapper Mask
Turtle Shell
Sneak Tail

I'm not to fond of those names so if any better ideas that would be Le Epic

good luck to everyone

Attachments

• dwadsrfwewsfsefs.png
    dwadsrfwewsfsefs.png
    10 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Head: Skullyorumo's Hood
Torso: Skullyorumo's Robes
Legs: Skullyorumo's Leggings
Effect (if possible): leave behind some shadowy leaves upon moving. (just like Shadow armor but with grey leaves)

Description: "it has been cursed by the strongest Lich"
Nick: Lordeto Yorumo
Lorysk pngeba.png

Sorryabout the quality, i think you guys can make it look awesome
Lorysk pngeba.png

Last edited:
Here's my entry! A young purple haired mage without his cape or tome? What will he do??
The head part is more of a hair style but still. Body is a shirt, belt and handless leather gloves. Pants are just plain light brown.
Head: Apprentice's Cut
Body: Apprentice's Shirt
Legs: Apprentice's Pants

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    10 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Well time to add my crap submission. Im not gonna win but i would hate myself for not trying.

Untitled33_20200323121319.png

Lizahrd Set. Either a 1/1000 drop chance from lizahrds and flying snakes, or purchased from the witch doctor after golem is defeated. The tail would move up and down as the player walks.
Figured I would show some love to the jungle temple.

* From a Chinese player's submission, the following use machine translation, if you do not understand please forgive me
:pslime::pinky::pslime::pinky::pslime:
I didn't expect to arrive at the destination so soon

I'm glad that terraria is in my life. It has had a huge impact on me, and when I heard last year that terraria would end in 1.4, I didn't believe it at first. I really liked the game and didn't want it to end so soon. But now that it's the end of the travel, make a happy ending to our terraria journey.
:nursepassionate:
I spent several days polishing this vanity item: "The Demini", named after my constellation Gemini and my screen name "毒昂Duang", the brother's name is "Duke"and his sister's name is "Dlarissa".

It's certainly not perfect, but it's all I can do, and I hope you enjoy it
<3
This suit is based on an old piece of mine, but with a few changes

*Basis:
QQ图片20200323234753.png

*Pieces:
QQ图片20200323195244.png

*View:
QQ图片20200323195225.png

And I imagined a great object in the design, even though I know that this activity does not accept wings, I still hope that such an interesting object will appear in terraria in the future:
"Dlarissa 's soul"
She can be equipped in multiple locations
She will fly with the Duke as a special "cross wing" when equipped in the squip slots
QQ图片20200323195353.gif

When the equipment in the light pet slots, she will be in the form of a cross hanging above the Duke's head, light path forward for him
QQ图片20200325181547.gif

( But why the gif are compressed? I had trouble previewing the full effect on my phone. )

Or equipment that assists in combat when in the pet slots, when used as a weapon, when in the hook slots... Isn't that cool?

Oh sure, we have to play by the rules of the activity, I just hope “Dlarissa's soul” can be used as a Set Effect. Just seeing Dlarissa is enough to make us feel better, we don't have to need her to shine

Above is my contribution, at last I wish everyone have a good time in the ending!
:redspin:
(and after 1.4, diver Sam, it's up to you and your thorium mod! Come on! I'll always support the thorium!)

*reference:

QQ图片20200323234418.png
QQ图片20200323234411.png
QQ图片20200323234425.png
QQ图片20200323234422.png
QQ图片20200323234429.png

Attachments

• QQ图片20200323195337.gif
    QQ图片20200323195337.gif
    15.6 KB · Views: 515
  • QQ图片20200323195353.gif
    QQ图片20200323195353.gif