Tool icon appearing next to cursor

Grey403

Terrarian
IMG_2069.JPG

When I loaded into my world today the tool icon that I am using began to appear next to my cursor. I've searched through every option in my settings, and searched tirelessly online for an answer, but for the life of me I can not figure out how to disable this. Does anyone know how to remove this? Thank you!

View attachment 248702

When I loaded into my world today the tool icon that I am using began to appear next to my cursor. I've searched through every option in my settings, and searched tirelessly online for an answer, but for the life of me I can not figure out how to disable this. Does anyone know how to remove this? Thank you!
This should only be the case if you're holding Shift. Do you have issues with your Shift key in other situations?

If not, try going to Documents/My Games/Terraria and deleting the input profiles.json file.

This should only be the case if you're holding Shift. Do you have issues with your Shift key in other situations?

If not, try going to Documents/My Games/Terraria and deleting the input profiles.json file.
Honestly, I think I'm just a fool. I never noticed it beforehand and once I did I became fixated until it drove me mad. After looking through gameplay online it appears that it happens to everyone. Thank you for your thoughtful response![/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom