Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

What Do You Think?

• Total voters
Something quick tiny small little for a guy that's getting moved around a lot:

Capture 2020-03-06 12_46_05.png

He's got a little hut in Monster Village, also. He bunks with a werewolf when he's there.
Will post his little beach cabana when I get a chance. I should check if He's got snow biome inventory, but the Mod documentation doesn't mention it.

(This guy is the Professor NPC from the Wacky NPCs Mod: Wacky NPCs Mod)

(Sandstone Brick and associated Furni from Chad's Furniture Mod).

Well ya but who's is it
┐( ゚~゚ )┌

Oh, nice to see one of the OG builders coming back!
You haven't lost your skill that's for sure, these houses are truly beautiful!
It's good to be back! I should submit something to the CC when I finally get a chance.

How did you make the squares in the glass?

Great building btw. Some ideas for your building: Maybe make a dinnerhall and kitchen for all the npcs, Badthouse or more toilets.
Great to see you re having fun!
Some sort of Grand Hall is planned. Chad's Furni adds fancier gold chandeliers and a royal furniture set, so will definitely be doing something with those when I get a chance...

AS SOON AS I FIND THAT DAMN SPINNING WHEEL.

(And as you have been told by several others so far, It is Lead Glass from Chad's Furniture Mod)

School got shut down due to Coronavirus concerns.

That means sitting at home building:

Capture 2020-03-12 11_18_10.png

It's Tower 5! I have all* the NPCs for Pre-Hardmode!
Now to prep for the all-important WoF battle.

Getting a bit more used to the things I have to build with.

I also may be hitting Terraria's limit of rendering things for the Snapshot function, I noticed some furniture missing and had to composite 2 screenshots together.
This means most of the hardmode NPCs will likely live in a separate village. Potentially out by the beach.

Got all the Hardmode NPCs.
In other news, I re-learned how to make chains with rails.
The key is Hammering.
It doesn't look right without Hammering.

Capture 2020-03-23 23_26_25_M.png

Also an experiment with a proper signature, now, almost 7-8 years later after I first started playing this game and posting pictures of my builds.
eh. not sure how I feel about it. Might try a different font.

Also: First time submitting to the CC in, like, forever.

Subterranean + Industry, a truly glorious combo. Curious to see where you go with this, especially with those hollow knight refs... they dont seem to match. Very excited anyways.

Hey Florence, I was really inspired by your build so I’m making a version, but one problem happened...

The jungle generated all the way to the beach (was gonna do something like this but it also messed with the sand), so I made the part that’s next to the coast mangrove forest-like. Do you have any tips for flora or decorations that would fit with the mangrove?

PS, I made the jungle part mangrove like by just putting replacing uncovered mud with sand :p

Hey Florence, I was really inspired by your build so I’m making a version, but one problem happened...

The jungle generated all the way to the beach (was gonna do something like this but it also messed with the sand), so I made the part that’s next to the coast mangrove forest-like. Do you have any tips for flora or decorations that would fit with the mangrove?

PS, I made the jungle part mangrove like by just putting replacing uncovered mud with sand :p
Oof, all I got is Monster Village: PC - ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

I don't think I'e ever built anything else in the jungle.

--------------------

Also, super minor note: When you finish your build, I strongly suggest you start your own thread and post your builds there! You'll get more attention! Please do not post them here.

Oof, all I got is Monster Village: PC - ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

I don't think I'e ever built anything else in the jungle.

--------------------

Also, super minor note: When you finish your build, I strongly suggest you start your own thread and post your builds there! You'll get more attention! Please do not post them here.
Oh... ok. I just wanted some tips from you. Mostly on how to make a jungle look like a mangrove.

Oh... ok. I just wanted some tips from you. Mostly on how to make a jungle look like a mangrove.

I suppose if you use living mahogany and pockmark the ground with little holes filled with water that the living mahogany dips into, it'll look roughly like a mangrove tree. I'd post a picture but it's university finals season, so no gaming. Sorry! Poke me on the 8th of May if you're still stuck.

It's nice to see that after all these years looking at your builds still make me feel horrible for stacking boxes. The mini pyramid looks nice and replicatable.

I suppose if you use living mahogany and pockmark the ground with little holes filled with water that the living mahogany dips into, it'll look roughly like a mangrove tree. I'd post a picture but it's university finals season, so no gaming. Sorry! Poke me on the 8th of May if you're still stuck.
Oh ok thanks!

Oh ok thanks!

Eeeeyyyy...... So I've been busy:

Capture 2020-06-02 01_51_28.png

Still working on my Forest Pylon. It's got some more stuff I still gotta fiddle with it. I'll probably post it later today or tomorrow, depending.

1.4 has been kinda a mixed bag for me. I STILL want an explanation as to why you get fancy end-game looking lava potted plants before you get normal-ish surface overworld-looking potted plants. Also, there are only 4 types of Dryad potted plants but 5 types of underworld potted plants? Also, why isn't the hanging pot craftable? Why is that locked behind obsidian crates?

Also, folks like Warwar and Rulick15 probably got royally screwed by the block blending changes. But unlike torch luck, I don't see anyone raising a big stink about it, so I don;t see it being formally changed anytime soon. I personally haven't gotten a chance to see how precisely messed up my old stuff has become, but I've seen others have issues.

At any rate, though, Journey mode has been AMAZING. I'm also happy they fixed the draw-order of the screenshot function so waterfalls and trees are no longer drawing in front of Blocks. I may consider digging up Floating Continent IIIa and taking the fancy screenshot it deserves. Maybe updating it with 1.4 furniture and blocks while I'm at it.

(Please don't merge my posts, please don't merge my posts, please don't merge my posts)

Was hoping someone would comment before I posted this, but then nobody did, so here it is:

Capture 2020-06-02 22_16_39.png

Forest Pylon. Also world spawn. It's actually in a pretty wide valley, but I already stuck a bunch of random hideous nonsense in it, so not showing it.

EDIT: Hooray! It didn't merge my posts!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom