Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thiste.jpg

Hi,
It is a traditional outfit from the north of Iran.
the head is a hat with a scarf. but the scarf is not that close and from the behind if player chose long hair, it can be seen.
the skirt is very long that's why I draw the shoe on the right side.

Terraria Vanity final - Harvey Rupp.png

Head piece: service bot head unit
torso piece: service bot main unit
legs piece: service bot monowheel unit

-Monowheel leg piece replaces legs entirely, similar to the way that the djin's curse does.
-no hair showing through the helmet

ambitious Ideas:
-eye turns red when fighting bosses
-special dialogue with cyborg/mechanic

Artwork and Ideas drawn by me (Harvey Rupp) using Adobe Photoshop CC and Wacom Intuos Comic digital tablet

My submission lol Very badly drawn cause I bad at drawing and my friend kept tormenting me
The purple can be changed with dyes
The tail always drags against the floor (unless in a minecart)
Thats it I guess

Attachments

• protogen i guess.png
    protogen i guess.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 148
Name: Burning Moonfire
burning_moonfire_check.png

He is an organism composed of flames. In general, he controls the body. The armor used in appearance was the armor of the last one he ate. The skull in the flaming face is the effect of burning the wearer.
Also, since he is composed of endless flames, he has low durability, but has almost unlimited regeneration.
burning_moonfire_character.png

My Vanity Contest Submission: The Jester Set! (When the devs redraw it, it doesn't matter to me if they keep the hat's spots or leave them out) Now: HERE THEY ARE - Mannequin:
JesterBowtie.png
No Mannequin:
JesterBowtie(noMannequin).png
(Made in Paint.net)

What it is: (Guide: Item names are not in parentheses)
-Hat - Jester Hat
-Shirt - Jester Suit (with bowtie included)
-Pants - Jester Boots (with some Pants graphics)

Behold, the mighty Octosquidman...

I know the design is very poor, but you have to kill some time while being in quarantine.
I really like octopuses and squids, they are my favourite animals.

Hereby i'd like to submit my creations to the devs of terraria, hopefully they understand my idea and make it a lot better.
All im trying to say is: it doesn't have to be my creation to be added in the game, all i want to see is a octopus/squid vanity outfit!

Kind regards,

Sam

Attachments

• Terratia Octosquidman.jpg
    Terratia Octosquidman.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 89
Hello
This set is called: "Ariana's Dress-Queen of Day and Night"
It's a dual type transforming dress which changes its appearance based on day and night. I know it's a feminine one but that's the way it's supposed to be for both male and female characters, much like the bridal set.
The dress has light colors during the day with a noble/angelic theme and a bow on the head for the head piece.
The night mode turns somewhat gothic as shown and the head piece which was bow earlier turns into a snake.
Hopefully this will be worth a look.
Thanks for giving me a chance.
image_terraria.jpeg

The North Star.gif

The North Star Set

This is my idea for the submission, I really hope I do good!
Anyways, heres my thoughts about my vanity set
- I do feel like it could be better but I couldn't really figure it out
- I was thinking either the character have a sniper mounted on his back. ( comes with the torso )
- this vanity was specifically for the Tundra but, I guess you could use different dyes for your Play Style.
- Something really cool I was thinking of is that the sniper Camo/Dye matches with the player Camo/Dye
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, Good Luck to Everyone!!!

c4b758a2-970e-4509-ad53-b13dbfd18878.png

This is my submission, it's called the Shadowspell Wizard Set.

I came up with this design, because I find the concept of having a mage outfit, and a rouge styled robes, and mix them both to make a mage, that doesn't look much magical, but more darker and tougher look. An Anti Mage if I must say.

Shadowspell Wizard-3.png

This is what the set itself may look like ingame, it may be not too similar to the concept art, but I took the notable aspects of the outfits itself. So lets see on how each piece would look.

Shadowspell Wizard-1.png

The Shadowspell Hat.

It has a wizard hat, adorned with a mask that covers your face.

The eyes in the mask slightly glows purple when in the dark.

The headgear itself may be difficult to implement a hair, since it both covers the head and the face itself, making the head fully covered.

Shadowspell Wizard.png

The Shadowspell Robes.

The robes has many attachments put into it, including a spiked shoulder pads, a gray straps at the sleeves and at the end of the robes, an iron bracers attached to the neck, and a brown apron that covers the front part.

Shadowspell Wizard-2.png

The Shadowspell Leggings.

Theres not much really into it, aside from a boots, with a metal covering the toe parts, making it somewhat more rougish.

Overall I just really wanted to make a set that looks like it could benefit wizards and melee users, with a darker look.

I kind of apologize if the concept art itself may not look complete, because I'm still a begginer when it comes to shading, but I just want to implement my ideas.

Have a good day to all Terrarians, and stay safe.:dryadhappy::dryadhappy::dryadhappy:

Last edited:
pixil-frame-0.png
This is suppost to be a desert creacher ( im bad at spelling by the way ) There are horn lik things poking out of its body. one is black because i didnt color it white so that makes it blind in to the background. they have three teeth coming out of the mask. there is crystal in the torso. i didnt color it because im bad at the coloring part. i have no name for it. the to giant holes in the mask are eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom