Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Will getting a fresh install delete all of my worlds and things?
No. Your world and players are in the documents folder. There should be a folder in "my documents" called "my games" and the Terraria folder is in there. In the Terraria folder worlds, players should be in there. They'll be unnaffected by deleting and reinstalling Terraria.

No. Your world and players are in the documents folder. There should be a folder in "my documents" called "my games" and the Terraria folder is in there. In the Terraria folder worlds, players should be in there. They'll be unnaffected by deleting and reinstalling Terraria.
Ok, I will use that info. Though, is there any way to fix the problem with me accidentally opening up the file with gimp? I can't get this in if that problem stays.

Hello so this is my first time in the terraria forums and a question. So im using a modpack that has 100 mods and when i try to create a new world it sometimes crashes or stops generating and stops. am i missing something, how come the other ones can do it on like a large or a very large world i have a good pc.

I don't have the option to active borderless mode from the menu, and everytimes i launch my game it default to 800x600 windowed mode. Is this problem normal?

getting crashed with memory error (not out of), here is screenshot of console (error message doesnt save to log file)

Untitled.png

my modlist

[
"AFKPETS", "ReducedGrinding", "HamstarHelpers", "BossChecklist", "RecipeBrowser", "HEROsMod", "CheatSheet", "JoostMod", "WingSlot", "MaxStackExtra", "Census", "LootBags", "PlentifulOres", "VeinMiner", "FKBossHealthBar", "MoreEndlessAmmo", "WMITF", "NoMoreTombs", "AlchemistNPC", "CheatExtensions", "ShopExpander", "ShorterRespawn", "BrighterTorches", "Rewards", "Luiafk", "StatueMobsGiveDrops", "EndlessCrafting", "BossCursor", "SimpleSliders", "OurStuffAddon", "NoFishTimer", "JPANsTooManyAccessories", "UpgradedAccessories",
"StarHell", "mshrom", "Critters", "TooManySlots", "Fargowiltas", "Boss_Uncomsumables", "FargowiltasSouls", "Loot", "CompletionRemastered",
"giantsummon", "kRPG", "GlowMaskAPI", "Antisocial", "ElementsAwoken", "SpiritMod", "FasterPickaxes", "FasterDamages", "PreHardmodeBossBuffs", "EarlyWings", "ExpandedSentries", "LansToggleableBuffs", "CanIMineIt", "UnuBattleRods", "BattleHardenedNPC",
"WebmilioCommons", "RiskOfSlimeRain", "Intrinsics", "YoshisIslandMod", "ElementPowers", "LootBonus", "FishAnything", "BaseMod", "UniverseOfBows", "BetterTaxes", "BossBiomeAnywhere", "pinkymod", "Bags", "moreslimes", "SlimeBiome", "SlimeTools", "Mystic_Lands", "EndlessExplosives", "CalamityMod", "LansToggleableBuffsCalamity", "SummonersAssociation", "FluidLibrary", "BaseLibrary", "ContainerLibrary", "PortableStorage", "MinionCrits", "LansUncraftItems", "PortableCraftingStations", "ZLegendarys", "LansUnlimitedBuffSlots", "CalamityLootSwap", "DynamicSummons", "RandomizerMod", "BossExpertise", "CheatyToolsReloaded"]

[16:59:51] [1/ERROR] [Terraria]: System.InvalidOperationException: Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin. Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformationMatrix)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
[17:00:17] [1/FATAL] [Terraria]: Main engine crash
System.InvalidOperationException: Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin. Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformationMatrix)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.RunLoop(Game game)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
.3. Idk what this means can I get some helpp

This is kinda unrelated but what happened with Desenrrollado?, I noticed sometime ago that @Dradonhunter11 gained thread ownership and Desen has deactivated his account, I know he only joined the forums to post this fork of TMODLoader

This is likely info I have no right to know, but the curiosity is getting the better of me, if it is not private knowledge I would like to know.

Just want to say that up until this point the mod loader has worked perfectly for me. With that said i just made a new world this morning and ran into an issue where the guide wasn't spawning, so I made a house for him and increased the NPC spawn rate and now messages keep appearing that a guide has moved in without an NPC spawning into the game. My mods are listed below if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this I would appreciate it
"_ColoredDamageTypes",
"AlchemistNPC",
"Antiaris",
"aquarium",
"ArchitectNPC",
"ArgantiumReborn",
"AssortedCrazyThings",
"AutoReroll",
"AvesMod",
"BaseLibrary",
"BaseMod",
"BetterBuffs",
"BetterNightSky",
"Bluemagic",
"BossChecklist",
"BossExpertise",
"CalamityMod",
"Census",
"CheatSheet",
"ContainerLibrary",
"CrystiliumMod",
"DarkSpace",
"EAMusic",
"ElementsAwoken",
"ElementsUnleashed",
"EsperClass",
"Fargowiltas",
"FargowiltasSouls",
"FE3H",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"FlowerNPC",
"FluidLibrary",
"GadgetGalore",
"Gensokyo",
"GoldensMisc",
"GRealm",
"HamstarHelpers",
"HelpfulNPCs",
"HorsemansReaper",
"ImprovedPillars",
"InlustrisMod",
"JoostMod",
"LightingEssentials",
"Loot",
"MagicStorage",
"MaxStackExtra",
"MaxStackPlus",
"MoreAccessories",
"NPCControl",
"OreSeeds",
"PortableStorage",
"Pumpking",
"QuantumStorage",
"QwertysRandomContent",
"RecipeBrowser",
"SellAll",
"SellSlotMod",
"ShopExpander",
"SimpleHorses",
"SolutionsMod",
"SoulWeapon",
"SpectralAwoken",
"SpiritMod",
"StopDying",
"Thaumaturgy",
"ThoriumMod",
"tMusicPlayer",
"TurquoiseStuff",
"UniversalCraft",
"UsefulNPCs",
"Varia",
"VeinMiner",
"VexQoL",
"WeaponOut",
"WingSlot",
"WMITF",
"WTIT",
"ZLegendarys",
"Zylon"

Attachments

• Terra Error.PNG
    Terra Error.PNG
    535.3 KB · Views: 119
Sure, to make it simple he wanted to do other thing than support. He wasn't playing terraria that much if I remember but he wanted mainly to quit the terraria scene (from what I remember),
Didn't want to have the responsibility of working on this project anymore, so I handed it all over you then, I did a similar number with my mod's discord when I didn't want to have the forced expectations of having to work on it when things were going downhill with me mentally.
Yeah those reasons make complete sense, sorry if it was intrusive of me to ask, I hope he's doing well thou. But thanks for replying, alot <3

Didn't want to have the responsibility of working on this project anymore, so I handed it all over you then, I did a similar number with my mod's discord when I didn't want to have the forced expectations of having to work on it when things were going downhill with me mentally.
Yeah those reasons make complete sense, sorry if it was intrusive of me to ask, I hope he's doing well thou. But thanks for replying, alot <3
Meh. what I did last april fool might have contributed too, not sure but that costed the entire old server. I'm never gonna do april fool prank last min.

Meh. what I did last april fool might have contributed too, not sure but that costed the entire old server. I'm never gonna do april fool prank last min.
It wasn't that, I shutdown my old server because my leader spriter @PhilBill44 went completely missing and it, along with a complete lack of activity and proof people cared about my mod, and alot of other things largely related to :red:ty TMODLoader discord people led up to me losing all motivation to mod and me leaving this scene entirely.
For months, until someone pulled me back.

But this isn't the place for that, this is the TMODLoader 64branch thread, and if you care to hear the rest of the story we can DM it

after some time i give a try to tmodloader 64 bit for no more messages of out memory and all that but, after starting up it says that I need a vc redist Faudio.dll on the 64 bit tmodloader discord but its a minecraft discord.....is this right?

Probably not the correct place to put this, but is there a way to make it so loading the 64-bit server won't ask for my steam?
I'm trying to host a server on an entirely different computer. But it asks me to sign into my steam account (okay that's easy) but since it's a server, and steam doesn't allow people to have two games playing on different computers on the same account, I can't actually play on my server.
If there's a way to fix this I'd appreciate the knowledge.

Thank you,
Green

Back
Top Bottom