Gone Horrifically Wrong/Right

To your horror, it's crossover with Cephs, you can't hide, they colonized the planet already.

I fight my way in the middle of zombie apocalypse.

You get quickly overwhelmed by the zombie army you’re caught in and die. Horribly.

I shrink something that isn’t either gonna harm me or get me harmed.

However, it somehow gets a harmful bunch of abilities when it's shrunk, and uses them against you. As said Heavy... You are dead, not big surprise.

I try to port Empire Earth savestate into IRL. With all 8 bases, mine and 7 CPUs.

JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA

I don't know what to put

You die of natural causes with your wife, 2 children with their own children, and your siblings by your side.

I evade assassination by the rival Cat Kingdom.

But then your kingdom starts to think they were actually delivering you a message and that you are a spy.

I stay up all night.

You stay up six months of Arctic night, breaking Guiness records. When they notice you at morning, you're nothing more than dead.

I try to find a cure to CoVID-19

You cure it by killing everyone that had any chance that they'd ever in their life get infected. It can't infect anyone if there's no one to be infected.

I drink a liquid that cannot affect a person's state of aliveness in any way.

Back
Top Bottom