OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

I'd say we should just take a long break and try to get stuff sorted out in the meantime, especially since most of us and thensome are on a Discord RP hosted by Siamese.

Do as you wish. To refer to a quote "I don't care who the leader is, just don't expect me to follow." In other words for this context, you can take a break or do whatever, but I'm not going to do the same.

Undertale Good Neutral Evil CHART.png

The only thing I will post today... but here ya are.... a undertale alignment chart

Papyrus - LAWFUL GOOD - Papyrus is the kindest character in undertale…. get too hurt... he wont kill you, get captured too much, he let ya past, you are a monster?, he give ya a chance to change your life around.... truly the lawful good character.

worst one..

Chara - CHAOTIC EVIL - Chara is evil... she is a killer and wants to erase the world, she caused Frisk to kill people overall... Chara is the chaotic evil character..

give other sweet notes on the others.

^ the only problem I find with Undyne is that she is desperate to kill humans to obey asgore… but she is in neutral because you can be friends with her and she tries to stop ya from killing in the genocide run so she is chaotic neutral...…….

I ALSO PUT FRISK IN NEUTRAL GOOD because their choices are controlled by the player which means you can make them heckle Snowdrake or insult Papyrus.

TheSplunker has mentioned he has a habit of forgetting about this. As for my posts, thinking of just developing Credo, or when the occasion arises, sending Arbiter to do something.

Also, may reinforce immigration in borders because of course, Arstotzka.

Also, I may bring those many countries in here because because.

IDK, just me thinking 'aloud'.

I'm assuming some people will still be on break, while people like me aren't actually on break and are just formulating plans and stuff, or like you, waiting for a response.

Back
Top Bottom