• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(And by improve, I'm guessing it's not a stat thing, like raising strength or something, is it? Well, be specific. Any time generalities are just mentioned, I usually get lost within them.)

((Not stats, no. As in, Murph as a character. I was thinking about maybe starting a character ark, though not much ideas there. And also tweak his personality a bit so that in terms of tragities, he won't be as upset about them; after all those deaths of his friends, I'd imagine he'd sorta get used to them happening.))

(Considering tragedies, Fixer, Belief, and Phoenix could easily relate, given the game that they are an OC of. As for the character arc, I have a small idea about nostalgia. See Teridax for more about that. It should be obvious what I have in mind came from the beginning.)

((How is it annoying? You get to eat food.))

*Decides to look up in the sky, and in that moment, remembers the deaths of a lot of friends that have grown near and dear to me. I sigh in response*

((You know you don't absolutely have to say it every time you return.))

*While pondering about their deaths, I lose my footing and fall, because of course I do*

(Wow. Returning from the stuff I go through now because of the virus scaring everyone in my house besides me, I am pleasantly surprised.
Also, reason for being annoyed about lunch is not of the food, it's more of the people I have to spend time with during it. In my own terms and honesty, my opinion is quite low about my own family members.)

Since Credo haven't really re-established the ocean and water based transportation, work towards reopening ports and getting fishing to be useful, probably.

Back
Top Bottom