Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
These are my friend's drawings.
He would like to participate himself, but unfortunately obstacles are against him, so I'm here to help.
All contacts are available.
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

"The Aluminum Wizard"

-Don't you know that shoes prohibit Yharim's energy from entering your body? What? You DONT believe in our savior Yharim? Meetings are at 10am on Fridays sharp.
TheALUMINUMWizard.png

Hi,

first I want to say that I am Mega exited and can not wait to see the winners. I have been waiting my whole life for such a contest, to unleash my fantasies and share them with everyone. Looks like a dream. I have nerver seen something like this before. I cry.

So here is my brutal, epic, necromancy costume (Not everything should be happy, funny, cute and haha. There is also some place for dark and evil things):

TheStomp.png

The Stomp

As you can see.. his boots are massive, he has a lot of bones and skulls, a pentagram as a necklace and some demonic writings on his arms. He looks badass and deadly.

I have no idea how devs would be able to draw this as a terraria armor, but yea, why not.

Head: he has a hood and his face is covered by an angry looking skull. Thats it to the helm.

Torso: chest contains shoulder armor. Two skulls and thats the main detail of the chestarmor. Chest piece is made of straight bones and some metal plates, as you can see it on the picture. In addition to that chestarmor has a belt and a necklace (but I think those things are not neccesery, couse its hard to draw such a small detail in terraria world).

Legs: the most badass part of the costume. Boots, and they are made for walking on poor slimes. Boots are big, boots are heavy, boots are sharp and equiped with spikes. They are wondeful.

I tried my best, I hope I will win, I love terraria, I love these boots.

I wish to everyone goodluck, and hope that the most creative (not with the most beautiful art) author wins.

Best regards,
BigManRoss

I present to you my submission for this contest:
The Desperado from Deep Space!
This possible vanity item is based on a character I play as in Terraria name Orion
Originally he sported the Vortex armor, with the Obsidian armor worn over it
For a while, I tried to draw him, so why not I come up with his own design?

Here's hoping that this design makes it into the game!
I love your guys' work!
1586052280205.png

So my idea is a vanity set that changes color depending on the biome you are in. You can see the two examples of what it would look like in the forest and hollowed biomes.

Attachments

• 03630931-7614-45BF-B52B-315A30FFC645.jpeg
    03630931-7614-45BF-B52B-315A30FFC645.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 88
So I uh, I rushed this. Because I thought for some reason the submissions were due the 5th instead of the 13th (that makes me ponder what my mind knows is due the 5th..)
This is literally my first post, I created an account just for this. Anywho, this is the Candite Armor Vanity! It may be a little complicated, so if you want, you can remove the cloak and just make both sets the same color. An idea I had is if you put on dye, the dye would change the colored parts, and keep the white parts the same! The armor is based around candy canes (which... I don't know why I chose those candies specifically), and somewhat medieval amor! By the way, the helmet is the head piece, and the cloak, breastplates, and the bottom skirt-like piece is the torso, and then the leg armor and the boots are the leg pieces.

Attachments

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 110
pixil-frame-0 (2).png
I created an outfit based on hungrybox the melee player, it is called the champions outfit. It has a green headband and wig, that moves in the wind (facial hair included. A jersey that when dyed, changes the color of the fringe on the edge of the jersey and if it is a multicolored dye, it also changes the shirt. The finally it has a pair of jeans that aren't very remarkable, and the shoes are just the default ones you see when you create your character. I know no-one will see this but it was worth a shot.

Attire of a Slaughterer.png

The image is based on Purple Guy from the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise (First appeared physically in the 2nd). It's called (What I call it anyways) "Attire of a Slaughterer."

The hat is my least favorite part, but it's based on a (Nightclub) security guard hat.

The shirt is supposed to have the sleeves either be shortened, or rolled up, the black atrocity is a work tie, and the yellow urine stain is supposed to be a badge.

The legwear is a pair of purple pinstripe jeans, followed by some shiny, dark gray shoes.

I don't know if this will even be considered to be approved if it's based on something from a franchise, but I hope this will at least be considered if so. Sorry for my lack of details in both costume, and wording.

Here is my Idea! It's a Hedgehog Suit.
Hedgehog Cap
Hedgehog Cloak with pale brown shirt
And brown/orange pants with hedgehog slippers,
Hedgehog SUBBMIT.PNG

Hiya, I'm here for my submission. sorry about deleting my previous one, I forgot to add its tusks so I went to fix it.
Here is the Lost Cult Armor:
ElephantGolem.png
EG_head.png-Lost Cult Mask
EG_Torso.png -Lost Cult Chestplate
EG_Legging.png -Lost Cult Greaves

"An ancient armor of unknown origin. Some say it belonged to a lost cult, but why it has fallen into obscurity is unknown."
The armor is made out of old stone covered in vines and mosses, decorated with aquamarine gems with tusks made out of it(the elephant mask), the gems emit a bit of light in the dark when there is a nearby light source.
The idea for it to be found is in the jungle or in underground/cavern in a mossy area(maybe there is a chest or a armor piece left on the ground next to a skeleton).

Last edited:
MY SUBMISSION: Emperor Vanity
Hello everyone! I've created a vanity to compete in this contest. It's based on a Chinese Emperor, with an Emperor's Hat and an Emperor's Robe. Worked really hard on this, hope you guys like it :D
Contest_v2.01_dragon-1.png.png
Contest_v2.01-1.png.png
Contest_v2.01_NoHat-1.png.png

One of them has a little dragon on top of the hat. Choose either one of them you'd like and make any edits you want if I'm lucky enough to be accepted.
Contest_v2.01_EmperorsHat-1.png.png
Contest_v2.01_EmperorsHat-Dragon-1.png.png
Contest_v2.01_EmperorsRobe-1.png.png

Here are the individual pieces for the vanity set. There are no boots for it, as the shoes are kind of already in the robe, but this can be changed (If it means anything, my favorite part is the hat).
I hope you will like the vanity I created, have a great day!

Attachments

• Contest_v2.01_dragon-1.png.png
    Contest_v2.01_dragon-1.png.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom