tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

'Tis a shame the Cernium stuff will be removed eventually. Since Tremor was left behind in the sands of time, I missed having a variant of the Snow Biome around. (Referring to Glacier biome)
Literally everyone hated the glacier and it was one of the causes of Tremor's downfall.
On another note, one of the reasons why cernium is getting removed is because of one of those exact reasons, quantity over quality.
Instead of adding a ton of variants that are mostly the same copypasted bs, I will instead do my best to add less, but with higher quality, unlike how Tremor did.
I hope you understand that decision.

Literally everyone hated the glacier and it was one of the causes of Tremor's downfall.
On another note, one of the reasons why cernium is getting removed is because of one of those exact reasons, quantity over quality.
Instead of adding a ton of variants that are mostly the same copypasted bs, I will instead do my best to add less, but with higher quality, unlike how Tremor did.
I hope you understand that decision.
I do understand the reasoning behind that decision, as an OCD freak having too much to go after would drive me insane, though tbh I didn't mind Glacier, apart from the fact that it dominated the surface snow, and if you tried to build a base with its blocks, the enemies spawned everywhere as soon as you had 50 or more tiles down. If that spawning had been fixed, and maybe the biome hidden inside the ice like Sunken Sea in Calamity so new players didn't get pwned by the mobs while running about, I reckon there would've been less hate for it.

There's also a different reason listed on the Wiki that points to the artists behind Cernium vanishing from the team.
The Cernium content is really old too, on top of seeing why dan wouldn't just want another biome clogging up the world.

I still miss the "generate your own biome" cores the old Sacred Tools had, ah well thou

it drops from vampires, the wiki is dead because the mod is pretty much dead
Given the state of SoA I think the word "complete" is better fitting

Would you get pants in a twist if I played around with an older version of the mod that had Cenera in it? Since you know... that content is abandoned
I didn't play around with Cenera much because I didn't want to be spoiled at first

Given the state of SoA I think the word "complete" is better fitting

Would you get pants in a twist if I played around with an older version of the mod that had Cenera in it? Since you know... that content is abandoned
I didn't play around with Cenera much because I didn't want to be spoiled at first
complete? hell no my guy we have every single update up to the final boss and beyond planned, this mod is FAR from complete.
It just takes ages for us to get even the smallest updates out because of the lack of animators and motivation.
Which is why the mod pretty much becomes "half dead" between every update that's more than just bugfixes.

complete? hell no my guy we have every single update up to the final boss and beyond planned, this mod is FAR from complete.
It just takes ages for us to get even the smallest updates out because of the lack of animators and motivation.
Which is why the mod pretty much becomes "half dead" between every update that's more than just bugfixes.
I want to say I know that feeling, but I will say I haven't known it as long as you.
And it already sucks :(

Well, if you look at the vanilla wiki, Thorium, Spirit Mod, etc., they list speed modifiers next to their wings list.

[21:14:25] [24/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading SacredTools
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "tmod:SacredTools/Effects/ExampleEffectDeath". This file was compiled for the HiDef profile, and cannot be loaded into a Reach GraphicsDevice.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsContentHelper.GraphicsDeviceFromContentReader(ContentReader contentReader)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.EffectReader.Read(ContentReader input, Effect existingInstance)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.InvokeReader[T](ContentTypeReader reader, Object existingInstance)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObjectInternal[T](Object existingInstance)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObject[T]()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadAsset[T]()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Engine.TMLContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResource(String path, Int32 length, Func`1 getStream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResources()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__39_0(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)

[21:14:25] [24/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading SacredTools
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "tmod:SacredTools/Effects/ExampleEffectDeath". This file was compiled for the HiDef profile, and cannot be loaded into a Reach GraphicsDevice.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsContentHelper.GraphicsDeviceFromContentReader(ContentReader contentReader)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.EffectReader.Read(ContentReader input, Effect existingInstance)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.InvokeReader[T](ContentTypeReader reader, Object existingInstance)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObjectInternal[T](Object existingInstance)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObject[T]()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadAsset[T]()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Engine.TMLContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResource(String path, Int32 length, Func`1 getStream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResources()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__39_0(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
Ah yes, about the 500 millionth time I have seen this, and the 500 millionth time I will say this: Check the known bugs section. I cannot do more than that, this is a Tmodloader issue that I cannot fix.

Back
Top Bottom