Single Thread RP the Sortie

Status
Not open for further replies.
(You'd probably need to PM Orifan1 for your application, since he specifically said in the OP, original post, not to post apps on the actual thread.)

the cave is quite short, and on the other side, you encounter the ruins of a base
<<:red:...>>
Ofnir sighs
<<Im sending a Helios sentinel down to inspect the damages done. Ill send a request to cephalon Simaris for additional sentinels to speed up this process. Wait there. actually, look for clem.>>
the area of the base is marked as an objective.

(punches Orifan and tells them to freaking dm this stuff already or else I'll recruit rush him)
meanwhile, beyond the 4th wall...
the architect sends 50000000000000 marines to Ganransu's base. they dont even have any upgrades
"Dont you DARE, EVER, TRY to claim that you're the best at rushing in Real Time Strategy games!"

Since marked objective, Lappland decides to go rummaging through the ruins. With her two swords. Which probably means she's going to be poking a bunch of stuff with her swords on the sharp point.

4 helios sentinels appear and begin to scan the wreckage
Since marked objective, Lappland decides to go rummaging through the ruins. With her two swords. Which probably means she's going to be poking a bunch of stuff with her swords on the sharp point.
no survivors are found. none. but at the same time, the steel meridian commander does not seem to be present.

<<Im marking a location. there's someone there who's important to the riven mafi- I mean, the tenno elite. I need to make sure they are alive.>>
a waypoint appears in one of the buildings that are built into the terrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom