• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Intensely, yes. Considering this is like the Valdez quests. The tanker can't run without fuel, and the machine can't be operated without certain people. I've already listed one person indirectly, though in total, there are five people who could help.

(I've mentioned one location in passing that would lead to a character that can help, though obviously, if you want to go there, find where I mentioned said location. I'm not doing a hey, I'll be immersion breaking and just give information that has no reason for it to pop back into your mind. I don't serve as the memory of everyone in existence, otherwise I'd have more brain cells.)

*Remembers what was said about the Chemicals and Toxins plant, and goes to look for that*

((Maybe Alpha could tell Gan what's going on or something. Seems like they possibly rely on me too much TBH.))

((Hmm...))
((Anyways, waiting for another response from Animus I guess. And still wondering when this will get more active in terms of other people, though at least Orifan showed un now.))

The chemical and toxins plant has many pipes, many vats, of goo and toxins.
What was seemingly on display in the plant was a goop blaster of some sort.

"...This is not the correct room."
*Tries the PENEEDSRDB*

((Also, those things aren't really worthy of starting the arc over again IMO.))
(im completely lost, just like i was back in the first time, and im pretty sure no amount of bull:red: is going to make this fit with a :red:ing nuclear post apoc apparently???)

(Well, I've basically purified the calamity planet earth of its radiation, so, no unneeded nuclear radiation. Also, couldn't EnTech take over the entire calamity universe USA country since they probably are discombobulated or something? Does that help?)

((Also, the Fallout Universe Murph is in is a different universe from the CA one.))

"Shoot."
*Tries to think about ways to get the laser cannon on my head to fire*

(Well, I've basically purified the calamity planet earth of its radiation, so, no unneeded nuclear radiation. Also, couldn't EnTech take over the entire calamity universe USA country since they probably are discombobulated or something? Does that help?)
(well, there's also the issue of SILENT kind of softlocking Program.)

Well, focusing on thoughts aren't helping. This isn't the Wizard of Oz. But obviously, you have to do something to activate it. You're a bipedal shark. Use that. Also, I ain't going to constantly be the voice in your head inputting ideas right now unless I have a character who has telepathic powers or devices. Which I don't in the Great Erratic.

Back
Top Bottom