Mobile Will Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

I play chromebook terraria mobile and console but I was wondering is it possible to have mods like calamity on my chromebook? My chromebook cannot run steam but it can download apps from the google play store (which I downloaded terraria from). Because I am on chromebook is it possible to use mods? If so, how?

Unless you are playing either the Steam or GOG versions of Terraria (which are the PC versions) It is not possible to use mods on any other device. It sounds like you have the Mobile version of Terraria on your Chromebook. Unless your Chromebook is running the Steam or GOG version, the answer is no.

One of the big main reasons is because of the policies here: Important - Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking
What do you mean GOG version. Also I am running mobile.

If you purchase and download Terraria on GOG or Steam, then yes you can use mods. Only on one of those platforms and not on mobile.

I want mods in general on mobile
Oh my goodness yes. I want this SO bad. Calamity is such a cool mod, I would love to be able to play it.
Yet again, sorry for this, but due to platform conflict, unsupported mod thingmabobs, and the fact nothing mobile ever will not crash and burn when running calamity, no. Not happening. Nope.

Well maybe if they port the mod support for 1.4, but that’s very unlikely. So just no.

Oh my goodness yes. I want this SO bad. Calamity is such a cool mod, I would love to be able to play it.
You reaaaaally aren't missing out on too much. Calamity is given way too much credit for how good it is. (it is... alright, don't get me wrong, it just isn't even close to what people make it out to be.)

Yet again, sorry for this, but due to platform conflict, unsupported mod thingmabobs, and the fact nothing mobile ever will not crash and burn when running calamity, no. Not happening. Nope.

Well maybe if they port the mod support for 1.4, but that’s very unlikely. So just no.
Ik it's not gonna happen just saying I want mods

Back
Top Bottom