Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled01.png

Hello!!! I dont know how to use the forums so i hope i posted this in the right place.
I am a dinosaur geek and i feel like dinosaurs arent represented enoughin terraria........
SPINOSAURUS IS MY FAVORITE DINOSAUR
Therefore i present to you the adorable.... spino set
20200409_221918.jpg

Please change it up how you want im verry new to pixle art and i know its bad XD and maybe make him smile a bit if he wins ofcourse..... my Instagram is grazshopper just so you know im not stealing.

is stickman, very simple :) it's my own drawing so please don't steal it XD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👌👌👌👌👌👌 please put this in the game

Attachments

• stickman.png
    stickman.png
    9 KB · Views: 96
Here's mine! The True Eye of Cthulhu Vanity Set!
1586488509292.png

I didn't have any colors, and I couldn't make a sprite. I don't know how. If you were to add this set into the game, each part would have a guaranteed drop from any 1.4 Moon Lord Expert Mode Treasure Bag! Each part also has a pun! Thanks for looking! (P.S. The vanity set would have a unique animation, of the tentacles flopping around and the eye possibly moving and looking at things). (P.P.S. It's supposed to have True EoC Colors, but it was almost midnight when I made this and I wanted sleep, so I didn't add colors. Thanks anyway!)

My submission is called the Lion Knight set. I have the set displayed and divided: Head, Torso, and Legs. I also made a posed version and did my best to recreate a Terrarian world as the background. It's an armor set with a grey fur cowl on the shoulders. The tunic underneath, shown covering the legs, is divided into two segments, with some fancy design on the inner part. I hope you like it! Thank you!

P.S. I LOVE THIS GAME! I've been playing Terraria since it came out, and I now have over a thousand hours on it. It's one of my favorite games of all time! I love you guys! Also, I've loved every update you guys have ever released, and I always have something bad to say about any DLCs or major updates for basically any other game besides Terraria. I'm super excited to play all the way through yet again for another great experience!

- Philomatic

Terraria_Vanity_Contest.jpg
Lion_Set_Display.jpg

purple party knight of the end times submission.jpg

I call it the purple party knight of the end times and the in game item description would read "He may have eaten too much pizza at his last party" it was created by me in an online program called "lospec pixel editor" date created 09/04/2020 hope you guys like and i wish you all good luck -Level_YZ

The Dragon's Bane Set.
This was an armor set that i thought looked pretty good.
The armor was designed with customization in mind, that's why it's got different colors (added with dyes).
All of the bright colored parts would have the glowing effect.
I'm sorry that the image appears blurred, I have tried my best to fix this. I hope that you can still see it clear enough.
Terraria submission.png

I was listening to an 8 track tape when I happened to see see the announcement for this contest on Steam. This is what popped into my head.

"The Tape Master"

terrariadesign.png

Last edited:
AURA-E0

"It's said that long ago existed a race of advanced AI robots with the goal of discovering every world in the universe to further expand their knowledge."
"This one needs your help in discovering every corner of your world!"

AURA-E0 game.png

I've never tried to make any kind of custom Terraria sprite before, but this new contest inspired me to get out of my comfort zone and give it a shot. Now, I know that the shape of the vanity set might not exactly fit a Terrarian in the traditional sense, but I mean, there exist vanity sets in-game that differ from the norm just fine, take for example the Creeper suit legs with it's unique walk animation.
I'd imagine that the blue segments would have glow maps of sorts, so you can just dimly see them in the dark.
The tail would also be part of the torso, much like the space creature set.

I also made a bigger art of this design just for fun, and if you want to see it in greater detail.
AURA-E0.png
(Click to make it larger)

~ Idea for vanity: The gorgeous haired god ~

By: Evo3010

The whole set together:
Gorgeous Haired God - Terraria Vanity Entry (Idea) 2.gif

Head: This part will consist of hair and a beard (for female version there can be braided hair and no beard) along with a golden laurel wreath.
Sorry I didn't make one for female
"Observing from above just got cooler..."
image.gif

Body: This part will have the red toga and the golden hand bands
"Mortals collapse from its godly comfiness"
New Piskel (1).gif

Feet: This part will have the sandals
"Crafted for the most divine of beings"
New Piskel.gif

After all of them are collected (all parts of the set) then there will be small bursts of lightning around the arms (shown at the top of post). This is just to add a little bit of pizzazz. The colour of skin will not change. I hope that this set interests people, and good luck to all of the amazing people who created their own awesome sets!​

This is my mascot Illuminatim, probably you can see it in my profile picture.
Tim for Journey's End.jpg

The set consists of:
-Illuminatim Mask
-Illuminatim's Jacket
-Illuminatim's Trousers

And now some more details:
-It's a triangular yellow mask with one green eye.
-The mask has a mouth with one single tooth.
-The jacket is brown.
-In the pocket of his jacket is a red cloth.
-He has a black bowtie.
-His trousers are also brown but a little bit darker.
-He is wearing black shoes.

I saw this contest and who was the best choice for me? Of course my best boy Tim. <3

I really hope it's good enough.

Here is my entry, What you see below is the Modern Granite Golem Vanity Set.
What inspired me to come up with the idea is that Granite Golems are the coolest looking enemies in my opinion by that i mean, the use of colours, its physique and its AI mechanics.
As a way to pay tribute to the Granite Golem I've decided to make a more simplified version,kind of like the way evolution works.
The Set consist of the Modern Granite Golem Head, Modern Granite Golem Chest, Modern Granite Golem Legs. The crafting recipe for crafting the set would simply be granite+silk with the use of a loom. Bare with me, I am not a spriter but i tried to add texture to my Vanity Set.
Granite Vanity.png

Last edited:
I’m just gonna say that since I don’t have a computer to draw on I used paper and yes I colored with crayons soooo please don’t make fun of me. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 101
Alright I've been working on this quite a lot. The concept is a Rubik's cube skin that could scramble the colors every time the set is equiped so here is the set that I designed.

Attachments

• pixil-frame-0 (6).png
    pixil-frame-0 (6).png
    2.7 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
I redid this costume to make It look better this vanity set is called Terrain. The googly eyes blink I finally got this to work! Each piece of the set represents different biomes such as the corruption, desert,ocean, forest, and, hell or the under world. The torso for this vanity set has the ocean desert and corruption all in one piece. While the head and legs are separate. I thought it wopuld be cool to change the eyes with the eye color of your character.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Last edited:
Screenshot 2020-04-10 at 14.56.44.png

I tried to make the left side have a metal arm when facing left and the right side have a robe sleeve when facing right to go along with the robe. also a black eye patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom