Mobile Crash when using Xbox controller with iPod Touch

OJB GaMiNg

Skeletron
When I am trying to play terraria with my Xbox controller (in 1.3.0.7.8) it just crashes, I think it may be because I play on an IPod touch but it may not be, can anyone tell me why?

When I am trying to play terraria with my Xbox controller (in 1.3.0.7.8) it just crashes, I think it may be because I play on an IPod touch but it may not be, can anyone tell me why?
Hi there @OJB GaMiNg, I moved your post here to its own thread. The thread it was in was very old and outdated, and this way we can focus on your individual issue.

What iOS are you running on the iPod Touch? And what type of iPod Touch do you have?

Hi there @OJB GaMiNg, I moved your post here to its own thread. The thread it was in was very old and outdated, and this way we can focus on your individual issue.

What iOS are you running on the iPod Touch? And what type of iPod Touch do you have?

I do not know what you mean by what type of IPod touch I am using but I can tell you that I am on IOS 13.3.1.

Tell me what you mean by what type of IPod touch I am on?

I do not know what you mean by what type of IPod touch I am using but I can tell you that I am on IOS 13.3.1.

Tell me what you mean by what type of IPod touch I am on?
There's iPod Touch 1st gen, 2nd gen, ... 6th gen, 7th gen. Which one is yours?

Also, someone put this in another tread but when I switch my accessories it gets rid of the modifiers for the items. Does this happen with anyone else

Also, someone put this in another tread but when I switch my accessories it gets rid of the modifiers for the items. Does this happen with anyone else

Fixed in the update that went out today.

Back
Top Bottom