Terraria Track List For Custom Wave Banks

I'll take a look as well. I only checked that the title theme came up lol
Thanks! Normally if the order is incorrect, no music plays at all; the games music is completely disabled, so you know right away if something went wrong. If some tracks play while others don't, this is a new occurrence.

Thanks! Normally if the order is incorrect, no music plays at all; the games music is completely disabled, so you know right away if something went wrong. If some tracks play while others don't, this is a new occurrence.
Not really. You can easily switch around songs, so if I decided boss 2 fitted boss 1 better, I can swap them and it works fine. Game doesn't care unless you're missing either the formatting or the amount of tracks.

Not really. You can easily switch around songs, so if I decided boss 2 fitted boss 1 better, I can swap them and it works fine. Game doesn't care unless you're missing either the formatting or the amount of tracks.
You're right, my apologies, I haven't created a wavebank in a long time; I mixed up the order with the wavebank needing every track to be replaced.
So can you confirm that the order has changed? E.g If I use "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" for Track 1 (Night), it now plays during Overworld day.

You're right, my apologies, I haven't created a wavebank in a long time; I mixed up the order with the wavebank needing every track to be replaced.
So can you confirm that the order has changed? E.g If I use "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" for Track 1 (Night), it now plays during Overworld day.
Going through them now

Can confirm that all custom songs match their expected music boxes. @Nakano15 can you confirm your process for checking and check your results again?

EDIT: also yes in between the boxes, both day songs played during the day and night theme played at night.

Thank you! I won't change the OP for now, and @Nakano15 just check that you didn't get the songs mixed up somehow as your list only had a few minor changes.

@Nakano15 Is this actually the case? I haven't made a new wavebank in a while, but I heard that the way the game handles music files was changed with addition of the Dungeon Defenders II track.
Can you confirm that the original order no longer works, and this is the new order? I'll update the OP if that's the case. Thank you for your findings!
I'm testing a mod I'm making that allows making custom soundtracks, at least from music 1 to 14, It is playing the correct soundtrack, aswell as Crimson and Underground Crimson, Dungeon, Snow and Underground Snow(Ice), Desert and DD2 Event musics.

Edit:. Testing with their respective music boxes sounds like a really great idea, I'll test it.

can it somehow change boss 1 music for each boss from it individualy?
is it possible to configure that?
or are all of the bosses stuck in this theme forever

question; how did you get the info for the list? i tried opening the wave bank file with the propper program but it couldnt open it for some reason. now i have to download all the songs just to change some of them

I cannot stress enough how much this thread has helped me. I hope it will be updated when 1.4 hits.

I cannot stress enough how much this thread has helped me. I hope it will be updated when 1.4 hits.

Thank you, I will try to update the list the day the update hits!

question; how did you get the info for the list? i tried opening the wave bank file with the propper program but it couldnt open it for some reason. now i have to download all the songs just to change some of them

Should be there if you open the wavebank with 'Xact3'. If not, you can extract the wavebank with TExtract and it will give you the same order.

Any chance to see this list updated to 1.4? i know they added a :red:-ton of new songs to the game so i won't be suprised if it takes you a bit, so no biggie if it's taking a while.

it's gonna be a Pain to make new wavebanks due to the 80+ tracks. oh well

Any chance to see this list updated to 1.4? i know they added a :red:-ton of new songs to the game so i won't be suprised if it takes you a bit, so no biggie if it's taking a while.

it's gonna be a Pain to make new wavebanks due to the 80+ tracks. oh well
I might be able to, but I’ll have to kill the new bosses first.

42​
Space Day
43​
Ocean Night
44​
Windy Day
45​
Wind Ambience
46​
Town Day
47​
Town Night
48​
Slime Rain
49​
Terraria Music Contest Winner
50​
Intro Theme (feat Whoom)
51​
Journey's End Main Menu Theme
52​
Storm
53​
Graveyard
54​
Jungle Underground
55​
Surface Jungle Night
56​
Queen Slime
57​
Empress of Light
58​
Duke Fishron
59​
Morning Rain
60​
Terraria Console Title Theme
61​
Desert Underground
62​
The Rest seem to be Terraria OtherWorld Soundtrack, not sure what's exactly what theme is what

With 62 on up being the Otherworld Soundtrack, it'd be nice to be able to replace those tracks with the default soundtrack (or additional themes).

You swap between the regular soundtrack and the additional themes found in slots 62-88 by talking to the Party Girl and clicking "Music".

With 62 on up being the Otherworld Soundtrack, it'd be nice to be able to replace those tracks with the default soundtrack (or additional themes).

You swap between the regular soundtrack and the additional themes found in slots 62-88 by talking to the Party Girl and clicking "Music".
quick question, would you have to include filler songs in the wavebank for 62-88 for the wavebank to work properly then? or would I be able to ignore putting more songs in than 62?
(I'm talking about how the music fades out if the wavebank is created improperly, like if you messed up with it.)

quick question, would you have to include filler songs in the wavebank for 62-88 for the wavebank to work properly then? or would I be able to ignore putting more songs in than 62?
(I'm talking about how the music fades out if the wavebank is created improperly, like if you messed up with it.)
You would need a full 88 track playlist.

Back
Top Bottom