Mobile Add all pc features to mobile terraria

Lim In zor

Terrarian
Can you please add all pc features to mobile please? I feel like all editions of terraria must have its updates released at the same time. Also it feels mobile terraria players bad thet they can't have pc terraria features. Please add features like old ones army to mobile..

Features such as Old One's Army will come to mobile eventually. It is part of the plan, but there is no confirmation on when it will happen.

The next mobile update will include greater options for control customization and controller support.

But it has been like so long like 2 years. Also the 1.4 update is coming soon for pc. Can all platforms receive the updates at the same time? That will make the game better.
That will be much appreciated

Also if you are having troubles for deciding the old ones 2 weapon attack method weapons for mobile, why not have the left button 1 of the attacks on the right fire button the other fire button? Like the portal gun?

But it has been like so long like 2 years. Also the 1.4 update is coming soon for PC. Can all platforms receive the updates at the same time? That will make the game better.
They can't update it at the same time, because if they did it would delay other platforms from getting it, and it takes a while to move it to other platforms, to smooth everything and it would take way longer for the others who could receive it, and have been waiting forever too. Take 1.3 mobile for example, it took forever since they were trying to make it run well and everything, so it doesn't suck at all.
I'm not a developer, but i think i know that this is correct.
Also i'm not trying to be mean or what ever from this reply, this is just some information for you, so please don't take this the wrong way.

But it has been like so long like 2 years. Also the 1.4 update is coming soon for pc. Can all platforms receive the updates at the same time? That will make the game better.

A lot of it is what Greybrynn has said. It would delay all platforms for Console and Mobile to release at the same time. It has always been the case, such as when Mac and Linux support later got added to Terraria that the PC (Windows) version will release first since Re-Logic directly works on the PC version. The update was not held back for Mac and Linux support. Instead they got added later after the initial 1.3 release. It is the same with console and mobile. They will update when they're ready, but it isn't fair to hold back everything from everyone if the content is ready for some platforms and not others.

Also if you are having troubles for deciding the old ones 2 weapon attack method weapons for mobile, why not have the left button 1 of the attacks on the right fire button the other fire button? Like the portal gun?

The Mobile version got an update recently that allows full customization over your controls. You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today! You can edit the controls as you need to suit your preferences now.

Will there be a crossover with Minecraft one day?

This is getting off topic from the thread, it would be better to have this as a profile post.

A lot of it is what Greybrynn has said. It would delay all platforms for Console and Mobile to release at the same time. It has always been the case, such as when Mac and Linux support later got added to Terraria that the PC (Windows) version will release first since Re-Logic directly works on the PC version. The update was not held back for Mac and Linux support. Instead they got added later after the initial 1.3 release. It is the same with console and mobile. They will update when they're ready, but it isn't fair to hold back everything from everyone if the content is ready for some platforms and not others.

The Mobile version got an update recently that allows full customization over your controls. You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today! You can edit the controls as you need to suit your preferences now.

This is getting off topic from the thread, it would be better to have this as a profile post.
although mobile version got that update it seems amazon hasn't added that update to the devices yet..... kind of makes me sad

although mobile version got that update it seems amazon hasn't added that update to the devices yet..... kind of makes me sad

Unfortunately Amazon updates differently from Google/Apple which makes it take longer. It shouldn't be too much longer until Amazon also gets it hopefully.

I think this would be VERY nice, but realistically, it's difficult. Since 1.4 is coming soon, and Mobile is WAY behind, Re-Logic would have to delay 1.4 a significant amount to have it all come out at the same time. Mobile also still needs Old One's Army and the Wiring update. Devs, any clues about that? Or do I have to wait for the May SotG?
If there were more major updates after Journey's End, I expect they would try to bring parity, and release updates at the same time, like Minecraft has done, but 1.4 is the last update.🤷‍♂️

I think this would be VERY nice, but realistically, it's difficult. Since 1.4 is coming soon, and Mobile is WAY behind, Re-Logic would have to delay 1.4 a significant amount to have it all come out at the same time. Mobile also still needs Old One's Army and the Wiring update. Devs, any clues about that? Or do I have to wait for the May SotG?
If there were more major updates after Journey's End, I expect they would try to bring parity, and release updates at the same time, like Minecraft has done, but 1.4 is the last update.🤷‍♂️
Yes mobile still needs the other updates, but what I think may happen is they would just add all the other updates when giving the 1.4 update

I JUST WANT OCRAM BACK!
XD
Nah,i think Ocram was a great boss battle in 3ds,so it would be nice to add it as a new boss with more harder battle,i think it would be cool,who knows,i like my idea.
Someone with me?
Someone wants back those 3 losted armors?

I never thought of that. Smart. But don't some of the weapons have 3 attacks? Or is that just me?

I JUST WANT OCRAM BACK!
XD
Nah,i think Ocram was a great boss battle in 3ds,so it would be nice to add it as a new boss with more harder battle,i think it would be cool,who knows,i like my idea.
Someone with me?
Someone wants back those 3 losted armors?
They got rid of them for a reason. It was not at all part of what relogic wanted.

They got rid of them for a reason. It was not at all part of what relogic wanted.
Yes, they seemed more like a placeholder to placate all the Mobile users while they figured out 1.3. We can guess this because he did not have any unique attacks and his behavior was very similar to Eye/Brain of Cthulhu.

Welp,he was similar,but i suppose Ocram will be waiting...
Ocram:DID SOMEONE SAID MY NAME!?
No,you better be in consolaria.

Back
Top Bottom