Console When is journeys end 1.4 update coming to Xbox One, PS4, Switch?

I'm gonna take a wild guess here. We all know PC terraria is getting Journey's end on May 16th. We also know that Mobile is getting the update before console. I'm guessing mobile is going to get it early to late summer. So I think we're getting it in late august to early september

I looked it up, and have seen no real answer. Will 1.4 be on consoles the same day it’s going to be released on PC?

I looked it up, and have seen no real answer. Will 1.4 be on consoles the same day it’s going to be released on PC?
The 1.4 update in a couple days on May 16 will be for PC (Windows, Mac, Linux). There is no estimated time for when/if consoles will receive the 1.4 update.

Why couldn’t it be released on all platforms at the same time?
Because it's not ready on console and mobile. Would you have the PC version not come out until it's ready on console and mobile?

Basically I was about to play terraria with my friend and then he told me to check my feed. I check and see the Community 505 profile posting a meme, But in the title of their post they said "The 1.4 update is coming to console/xbox very soon" Does this mean we're getting it on the release date? or at least close to the release date?

Will it be coming to xbox 360 at all, or will the xbox 360 version get any updates in the future ?

The Xbox 360 version will not receive new updates. Same applies to most previous generation consoles such as the PS3, Wii U, and 3DS.

Back
Top Bottom