Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

at long last I will no longer accidentally kill bunnies by dashing into them

also, new turtle critter? (41)

edit: also also, assuming the bestiary groups NPCs together that means there are at least 3 new NPCs we haven't seen at all yetView attachment 270021

Also, judging by the placement I could see those being non-Town NPCs like the Skeleton Merchant or the Traveling Merchant. So technically, the teased "two new (town) NPCs" make sense.:dryadnaughty:

Will we have to kill critters to fill them out? (Bunnies, squirrels, etc.) because it’s either that or chatting, and I don’t think that’s happening.

Will we have to kill critters to fill them out? (Bunnies, squirrels, etc.) because it’s either that or chatting, and I don’t think that’s happening.
It would make sense if we needed to catch one, because i dont want to have to kill my golden bunnies to get this information.

After witnessing the Zoologist viciously maul those zombies I decided that she will be in need of a very special home.
Zoologist home.png

I hope this home I made for her will serve as a warning to all future zombie invaders.

This is the largest, coolest, and overall best update any game of this genre had ever had, possibly of any video game in the history of video games.

This is incredible. I was kinda worried that stuff like exact drop rarities will be omitted, but it really does seem to cover everything relevant about any given mob! My only worry is that rare critters (particularly, golden ones) and insects, basically stuff that you'd prefer to capture with bug net rather than kill, will have to be killed too in order to fill out their entries. Hopefully netting is just as good as killing when it comes to research progress on critters.

Back
Top Bottom