Free shared dedicated server available...

MarisaG

Terrarian
Hello! I have a free shared Terraria server available to first responder. Normally hosting is $14/month with first month free. This server is running under Ubuntu Linux, and it is located in a datacenter so no worries about power or network outages... This is a shared server so I may use it for other personal uses...

To get the free subscription go to Terraria Hosting Landing Page and check out with the "Basic" plan. Use the "offline" payment method to pay so you don't get billed. Hope to hear from you!

Marisa

Last edited:
Hi! Is this still available? If so, have I read this correctly to assume that it is only free for the first month? Thanks!

Hi! Is this still available? If so, have I read this correctly to assume that it is only free for the first month? Thanks!
Hi, just saw this now, didnt get a email, so sorry. Yes I can give you a free server, on a shared host. It is free until cancelled or I have to let the server go. If you are still interested follow the instructions in the first message and I can get started on it...

Back
Top Bottom