does anyone have any tips for master mode wof?

gaming time

Terrarian
so currently im playing the new master mode and am stuck in pre-hm bc he is so hard to kill in a small world. water bolt gets him to half hp then i die. does anyone have any tips to help?
stats:
meteor armor
water bolt
demon sythe
space gun
24 def

Describe how you fighting him. I usually build a long bridge, is that what you are doing? You ,ight need to temporarily swap gear just for this fight. Molten Armor for survivability maybe. I like Hellwing Bow in the beginning against the hungry.

Usually in Terraria, if you are having trouble with a boss you can overcome this by manipulating the arena / area where you fight him too.

I totally crushed WoF only with the bee gear paired with crimson armor and a long hell bridge. Bee Gun when I have mana around and Bee's Knees the rest of the time. Even if the bee gear got nerfed it's still stunningly great in pre-hardmode.

I just got him with beenades and the star cannon with necro armour. Also building a bridge was too boring so I just went with the lightning boots and water walking potions. When he gets to about 1/5th hp just start running away as fast as you can or else he'll catch you when he speeds up.

Back
Top Bottom