Xbox One Game crash when loading a world.

Ryachu12

Terrarian
I had just bought Terraria for Xbox One, I had previously played on Xbox 360, and made a world. When I came back and tried to load the world the next day it got halfway through opening and started making a loud crackling sound until I quit the game. I have tried different characters but it still wouldn't open. However my other worlds are working normally, I didn't get very far in that world but I think it is an important bug to report due to a game crash.

I'm sorry to tell you, this sounds like your world has somehow been corrupted, meaning, there was a fairly common error between converting your world to the xbox one has occurred, I hope this wasn't your main world, if it was, I have felt the pain. Except mine was corrupted on the 360 (way before xbox one S was brought into existence) when I saw something about a duplication glitch and attempted it in my main world. Boy, was I stupid enough to not do it correctly and got my world corrupted. XD Since then, I have completed the game once on 360, and almost twice on expert 1.3. Also, I suggest attempting to load the world from 360 to one again, unless you can somehow get the save file from before it got corrupted over to either RE-logic or Pipeworks studios, IDK, look it up. XD

Wait, either it was outdated info, or it still applies today, I looked it up and either is no way to get a corrupted save file back unless you have a save file from before that you can access by going to your xbox save files somehow and override the corrupted one. :sigh:

Thanks, luckily it wasn't a good world, but the interesting thing is it wasn't downloaded. It was a brand new world on xbox one, I played it once before the crash occurred.

Back
Top Bottom