Heya.

MNS

Official Terrarian
My name is MNS, short for my original username "Maybe_not_sane", which I dropped, since it a) sounds too edgy and b) everyone just calls me MNS anyway.

I have known and played Terraria for quite a while now, first on mobile, before eventually getting Terraria on PC, where I played both vanilla and modded/Calamity, but not having finished the latter at the time of writing this. The release of Terraria 1.4 roughly two weeks ago, as well as the reveal of the canon lore last year, are what motivated me to join this forum. To search for tips and advice, new mods and resource packs to try out, as well as to discuss theories and suggestions is what I'm here for.

I'm not an expert at this game by any stretch of the imagination. I've never played Expert mode, although I am currently doing a Master mode playthrough, which, in hindsight, might not have been the brightest idea. I'm faring quite well though, to my surprise.

So yeah, that's most of the stuff that you need to know about me. I'm looking forward to interacting with y'all in the future.

Hey welcome to the forums bud!!! Enjoy your stay here! Hey I came into playing terraria from my older brother’s friend, and we got it on mobile console next then pc, hey I hope we can be friends here, I hate expert mode skeletron, then when playing on master mode(in journey mode) I beat him yay! But hey if you need any tips I’m here to help ya. How are you enjoying 1.4? I love the new stuff, I like the master mode drops there awesome, and cute...

Well, thank you for the warm welcome, I'll surely enjoy my stay here.
I hate expert mode skeletron, then when playing on master mode(in journey mode) I beat him yay!
Congrats to that victory!
Also, what a coincidence, I just beat Master mode Skeletron right before making this first post. I can see why some people hate him so much, although I believe it's quite a thrilling fight. Surprisingly, the EoC and EoW have caused me more trouble than Skeletron, but that was most likely because I was underprepared and didn't have a strategy on how to dodge the unrelenting charges and highly damaging vile spit attacks, respectively.

Well, thank you for the warm welcome, I'll surely enjoy my stay here.

Congrats to that victory!
Also, what a coincidence, I just beat Master mode Skeletron right before making this first post. I can see why some people hate him so much, although I believe it's quite a thrilling fight. Surprisingly, the EoC and EoW have caused me more trouble than Skeletron, but that was most likely because I was underprepared and didn't have a strategy on how to dodge the unrelenting charges and highly damaging vile spit attacks, respectively.
I was on a large crimson world, so I beat the Brain of Cthulhu, and the crimson armor helped with the regen buff, also with the buffed expert mode drop.

I was on a large crimson world, so I beat the Brain of Cthulhu, and the crimson armor helped with the regen buff, also with the buffed expert mode drop.
I personally am Team Crimson, especially since the Shadow armour's melee speed boost is pretty lackluster in Master mode, at least when it comes to my playstyle, so I prefer the extra regen and universal damage buff of the Crimson armour.
I have yet to fight the BoC on Master mode and I've heard conflicting opinions on the difficulty of this fight. But I'm happy that the Brain of Confusion got buffed in this update.

I personally am Team Crimson, especially since the Shadow armour's melee speed boost is pretty lackluster in Master mode, at least when it comes to my playstyle, so I prefer the extra regen and universal damage buff of the Crimson armour.
I have yet to fight the BoC on Master mode and I've heard conflicting opinions on the difficulty of this fight. But I'm happy that the Brain of Confusion got buffed in this update.
I’m team corruption, I just was playing on crimson to see what was different with the drop.

Reactions: MNS
Hey, welcome! I'm not too active and if anything im just now "joining again", but i hope you enjoy your stay here! I don't know anyone here but everyone i've talked to has been super nice.

Reactions: MNS
Back
Top Bottom