Asking for PC's password and not lauching Terraria

David Pires

Terrarian
I buyed my friend Terraria today and when he launches Terraria it asks for his PC's password, and he doens't have one, so he just clicks to go, and it appears for me as friend of him on steam, that he is playing terraria but then it doesn't open, it closes again, never seen anyone with this glitch before so if someone would help me, I payed, and I shouldn't, I'm just trying to be nice and play with him, but I cannot play cause of this.
101015476_1152828918404621_7484889630238430979_n[1].jpg
That's how it asks, thats nothing no too important but, so you have an idea of how it look when it ask for the password.

Your friend simply has to enter the admin password on the computer. This might be the password they use to login to the PC, or if that does not work, a parent or gaurdian's password for the same computer.

Your friend simply has to enter the admin password on the computer. This might be the password they use to login to the PC, or if that does not work, a parent or gaurdian's password for the same computer.
Well he did that but it seems, to still not work, when he enters the password, and then in the icon where it says "play" it appears "cancel" as if it was opening the game but then the "play" button appers again.
P.S when I mean "play" I mean that
Anotação 2020-05-29 182950.png

Guys I talked to my cousin, he is good at fixing those type of problems.
He fixed it by making my friend install xnafx40_redist.msi and dotNetFx40_Full_setup, those 2 files are in your Terraria file, give them to your friend if they have the same problem they need to install it, then you can open it normally, you don't have to move them in the folder, just install it

Back
Top Bottom