Anyone know how to destroy the dirt walls?

ExtinctMagic

Terrarian
so i wana build a base inside a hill but i want to have wooden walls but it wont let me remove the naturaly generated dirt walls i tried hammers and bombs but they wont break
(pre-hardcore)

You can also wait for the next update, when Terraria decides to enable breaking dirt walls in the middle with hammers.

You can also wait for the next update, when Terraria decides to enable breaking dirt walls in the middle with hammers.
I thought that was added 10 years ago. Also whats with the random necro of a 3 year old thread that was answered a long time ago? As this really is not constructive.
To reanswer you need a hammer to do it and you can't break natural walls where there is no empty tile surrounding it.

I thought that was added 10 years ago. Also whats with the random necro of a 3 year old thread that was answered a long time ago? As this really is not constructive.
To reanswer you need a hammer to do it and you can't break natural walls where there is no empty tile surrounding it.
Okay then, so wait until Terraria 1.4.5 update releases, so they can re-added a feature to break natural walls in the middle with hammers.

Last edited:
Seriously, though, why did you Necropost?
Okay okay King Jameth III, why are you telling me like that? I just want to break natural walls in the middle, so then we can wait until 1.4.5 releases and let Terraria decide to re-added that. True sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom