Items Make PreHM Crates obtainable in HM without changing worlds.

IndigoRage

Terrarian
I propose that PreHM crates be obtainable via crafting a HM crate. This is because of the alternate utility of the crates as a decorative item rather than as a goodie bag. If you like the design/color of a certain kind of crate, you're out of luck if it's recolored in HM. Perhaps this could even be done the other way so long as a HM exclusive crafting station is used. I'd really like to feel like I don't have to save crates if I want a certain look for a warehouse or storage room build, or anything that might need a neat "storage" visual to it.

I propose that PreHM crates be obtainable via crafting a HM crate. This is because of the alternate utility of the crates as a decorative item rather than as a goodie bag. If you like the design/color of a certain kind of crate, you're out of luck if it's recolored in HM. Perhaps this could even be done the other way so long as a HM exclusive crafting station is used. I'd really like to feel like I don't have to save crates if I want a certain look for a warehouse or storage room build or something.
I like this idea, like you could craft old pre hardmode crates at a alter from the hardmode crates, but can’t go the other way.

Back
Top Bottom