Weapons & Equip Cosmic Gear: The Final (Fron)Tier! (sprites)

I also thought the Lunar Boss would be an evil moon, something like Wall of Flesh that takes up one side of the screen and chases you over the whole map

nice! always been a fan of your work, snickerbobble. However I would like more stats. And it would be a little redundant considering 1.3 stuff is already galaxy stuff.

As the forum's resident Inferno Fork :red:, I'm going to tell you that the Supernova Scepter is significantly underpowered; with no walls to explode on, it's going to require insane accuracy. Could you make it like Diabolist projectiles in that they explode when near enemies?

I think I might have seen parts of it on TO. But it's just suprising me that i havn't liked this suggestion yet.

Now, when looking back at it, I found this really well made. I like how you've actually hided the 'generic stats' to make stuff more readable.

It's also really cool to know how many of those also got semi-implemented in the game. I can imagine your reaction everytime you saw a new item that looks like the cosmic gears.

(I want those dual phasesabers)

These r pretty nice butt there already is a nebula armor and ufo mount
This suggestion was created in 2014 close to when the forums first launched and when 1.3 wasn't even released yet, so back then it wasn't terribly redundant. Of course now looking back it probably is if you were to add it today, but that's besides the point.

I'm kind of curious as to how someone would find this old thread at all, haha. The last reply was made over a year ago so you'd most likely have to dig through quite a few other suggestions to necro it.

This suggestion was created in 2014 close to when the forums first launched and when 1.3 wasn't even released yet, so back then it wasn't terribly redundant. Of course now looking back it probably is if you were to add it today, but that's besides the point.

I'm kind of curious as to how someone would find this old thread at all, haha. The last reply was made over a year ago so you'd most likely have to dig through quite a few other suggestions to necro it.
I found it like I find a lot of the stuff I like in the sigs of people who post in threads that I already discovered

Much good idea, I could see this working before 1.3 came out.

Only problem I have with the suggestion, is that shadow armor and crimtame armor are different, crimtame is tank and shadow is attack.

there some items what alreadly in game but with other sprites
That's because @Snickerbobble is so powerful they could predict the future and knew what items the devs were going to add in 1.3. We were all super impressed at their fortune-telling. They even predicted that I would one day die at a carnival, which is pretty scary, but I haven't gone to any since, so...

(Joking aside, this thread was released well before 1.3's release, so it's mostly something for old-timers to look back fondly at now)

In my opinion stupid idea

@Alex S

When posting on suggestions, the post should provide constructive criticism to help the suggestion creator improve their idea if you do not like a suggestion. Just saying that it is a "stupid idea" is disrespectful and does not help contribute to the Thread. It is better to not say anything if you have nothing constructive to contribute to the thread.

Back
Top Bottom