Xbox One Terraria - When I get to a certain point on my world the game crashes every time. Help!

Alec Lee

Terrarian
This crash on my Xbox One, v.0.1515.2 never used to happen until I started playing today. Whenever I reach a certain point on my world it crashes. I have played on this world since 2018 when it was created. Its a large legacy world and my and my brother are so proud of it together, we play it over time together in short amounts and this crash has never happened before. Its a world that's not on hardmode yet as we like to experience everything and get it perfect before we dive in. When I realised the crash I was building a sky bridge and when I reached a certain point it crashed with a buzzing noise. I restarted the game and tried again, but every time I get to a certain point it crashes again. I tried going past the point on land below the sky bridge I'm building but it crashed at the same point again. I restarted the Xbox One and tried again and it crashed. I used a completely different account to get past the point and it still crashed. The only way to get past the point is to to go past it when your in hell and it doesn't crash. Its never happened before but it constantly crashes whenever I reach that one certain point now. I would be so grateful if you could try and have a look into this and maybe fix it. I don't want it to ruin or stop us playing on our world. It doesn't happen on other worlds either. I also created a really quick, rubbish, video to present it. Here's the link:
Anyone else have this problem? I really hope this can go to the moderators or administrators to help me and others with this problem, as I know and have heard others with the same issue. If there's a simple way to fix it and I'm going over the top please let me know. I'm worried about it. 😊

Last edited:
This crash on my Xbox One, v.0.1515.2 never used to happen until I started playing today. Whenever I reach a certain point on my world it crasges. I have played on this world since 2018 when it was created. Its a large legacy world and my and my brother are so proud of it together, we play it over time together in short amounts and this crash has never happened before. Its a world that's not on hardmode yet as we like to experience everything and get it perfect before we dive in. When I realised the crash I was building a sky bridge and when I reached a certain point it crashed with a buzzing noise. I restarted the game and tried again, but every time I get to a certain point it crashes again. I tried going past the point on land below the sky bridge I'm building but it crashed at the same point again. I restarted the Xbox One and tried again and it crashed. I used a completely different account to get past the point and it still crashed. The only way to get past the point is to to go past it when your in hell and it doesn't crash. Its never happened before but it constantly crashes whenever I reach that one certain point now. I would be so grateful if you could try and have a look into this and maybe fix it. I don't want it to ruin or stop us playing on our world. It doesn't happen on other worlds either. I also created a really quick, rubbish, video to present it. Here's the link:
Anyone else have this problem? I really hope this can go to the moderators or administrators to help me and others with this problem, as I know and have heard others with the same issue. If there's a simple way to fix it and I'm going over the top please let me know. I'm worried about it. 😊
Hi Alex, welcome to the forums. :)

Thanks so much for sharing this detailed report and taking the time to put together the video, it really shows the issue that you’re having. If you haven’t already I recommended sending this straight to Pipeworks (the team porting the console version). They occasionally visit these forums, but the guaranteed way to get this in front of them is by sending it to their preferred bug report form here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form You can put the link to this thread in the report to share your video with them.

I have seen others that have a similar issue, but I’m sorry to say that I don’t know of any workarounds.

Back
Top Bottom