What would you do if Terraria became real?

Would you use your Terraria knowledge for good or for evil?

• Total voters
I wouldnt be aware so when i want to read a book i didnt know i took someone’s demon scythe so while im reading purple things start flying out everywhere and start destroying my stuff

Assuming that we are hardcore characters on an expert mode world (I'm not ready for Master Mode yet) with all the capabilities of a normal Terrarian, I would:

Go mining until I had iron armor and tools
Find diamonds
Make a Diamond Sword and armor
Go to the Nether
Get Blaze Rods and Ender Pearls
Make Eyes of Ender
Find the Stronghold
Kill the Ender Dragon.

I hope I've triggered you all.

Assuming that we are hardcore characters on an expert mode world (I'm not ready for Master Mode yet) with all the capabilities of a normal Terrarian, I would:

Go mining until I had iron armor and tools
Find diamonds
Make a Diamond Sword and armor
Go to the Nether
Get Blaze Rods and Ender Pearls
Make Eyes of Ender
Find the Stronghold
Kill the Ender Dragon.

I hope I've triggered you all.
lord ecxramox he said TERRARIA not MINECRAFT
LOL
XD

Just run for a bit. A base character can run a mile in less than four minutes, without getting tired!
Don't forget wings, boots, potions, and asphalt.

The first thing I would do would be to take my things and escape, then, if the situation requires it, fight with the people I came across.
By resources.
Just imagine, the end of humanity we know, something like Fallout, we would have to fight to live, in the end we would all end up dead, only the strongest and most intelligent would survive.
I mean, I would not survive.
But think about it, what would you do?
Because what I would do would be to steal resources from my neighbors, I'm sorry but it's true.
Surviving is important.

Dig to just under depth 0 where the really mean monsters can't spawn, set up a little cool house with a little garden and a pool of water and spend the rest of my days fishing and gardening peacefully. maybe steal some terraria style wires from somewhere because they seem to have infinite power so I can play videogames in my little underground bunker as well.

I would tell to my friends: "now you see? Terraria isn't 2D Minecraft" and then i will play with the portal gun because everything would pass through the portal.

"What would you do if Terraria became real?"

What would I do?

Hook up with the Zoologist and leave before another update happens!

Only joking, I like the 1.4 update. Not joking about the Zoologist.

Back
Top Bottom