• yes

Votes: 50 86.2%
  • no

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • maybe

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Calamity adds a nerf to the Meteor set, it now only reduces space gun mana usage to 50% rather than 0 mana usage
This nerf wasn't affected by the mod when I installed it, so not sure if this was know about or not
This nerf is removed in next update v5.0

v5.0 its now released
here is full changelog

Code:
The Revamp update

Major changes and improvents, Config update , Updated sprites

-updated mod icon

-Nerfs books can be only crafted on workbench , cant be crafted to another one so crafting menu isnt full of them

-book of nerfs renamed to Nerfs books

-updated to latest tmodloader

- updated sprites of Rod of Discord , Teleportic potion and buff sprite , Staraise Potion and buff sprite

orb of light buff , item , projectile sprite

- Teleportic potion renamed to Chaos Aura Potion

- old config is GONE

now its Ingame Config

more things are toggleable now

-increased vampire knives healing

-increased mod potions duration to 1 hour !

-Removed Democrimtame Bar and Ore , Crimson and Corruption forges as they dont fit the mod

-Removed Lesser Restoration Potion and Strange Brew nerf it doesnt also have cooldown now

-removed molotov cocktail crafting nerf

-removed Calamity meteor armor set nerf

-added Star Flower an upgrade accesory to mana flower that grants immunity to mana sickness

-all healings pots and items are now in config

- Potion sickness cant no longer affect mods and vanilla potions toggleable

- orb of light ai changed , toggleable in ingame config

Hey, I just wanna ask. Is disable quick heal a part of the mod? because when I enable the mod and press the quick heal button, nothing happen (the quick heal work fine with this mod disable, and I check a few times too). If it a part of the mod hope u show me how to remove that cause I dont see the option to do that. If is a bug hope it got fix soon because I really like this mod. Thank you.

Hey, I just wanna ask. Is disable quick heal a part of the mod? because when I enable the mod and press the quick heal button, nothing happen (the quick heal work fine with this mod disable, and I check a few times too). If it a part of the mod hope u show me how to remove that cause I dont see the option to do that. If is a bug hope it got fix soon because I really like this mod. Thank you.
Hello it is part of mod , when healing potions have disabled heal sickness it cant quick heal
(Note: this is vanilla mechanic)only potions with enabled healing sickness can quick heal, since it doesnt have cooldown , u can disable or enable healing cooldown for any potion in ingame config , ive tried to fix it but when i did fix it removed heal sickness even when mod is disabled , sorry for trouble.
its a issue and i hope i will find way fo fix it in next version

Last edited:
Hello it is part of mod , when healing potions have disabled heal sickness it cant quick heal
(Note: this is vanilla mechanic)only potions with enabled healing sickness can quick heal
, since it doesnt have cooldown , u can disable or enable healing cooldown for any potion in ingame config , ive tried to fix it but when i did fix it removed heal sickness even when mod is disabled , sorry for trouble.

No wonder my quick heal was doing nothing. Honestly I'd rather the potion sickness, I use this mod moreso just to unnerf items I felt were alot more useless(like flower of fire for example)

Kinda wish that particular unnerf was disabled by default, I feel potion sickness is nice and encourages actually dodging.

No wonder my quick heal was doing nothing. Honestly I'd rather the potion sickness, I use this mod moreso just to unnerf items I felt were alot more useless(like flower of fire for example)

Kinda wish that particular unnerf was disabled by default, I feel potion sickness is nice and encourages actually dodging.
Hello, Potion sickness from heal potions/items will be enabled by defalt so potions will give the sickness
I agree and it will be disabled by defalt in version 5.1

Any chance for adding a means to reverse calamity's summon nerf? It halves all minion damage if you aren't exclusively equipping a summon weapon(only a couple armor sets bypass this rule, being Forbidden Armor and one of calamity's sets)

Considering I'd rather not be bound to only two armor sets in my mage+summoner playthrough, is there any chance you could implement a way to reverse this?

Any chance for adding a means to reverse calamity's summon nerf? It halves all minion damage if you aren't exclusively equipping a summon weapon(only a couple armor sets bypass this rule, being Forbidden Armor and one of calamity's sets)

Considering I'd rather not be bound to only two armor sets in my mage+summoner playthrough, is there any chance you could implement a way to reverse this?
maybe it would be possible if i would knew how many dmg is lost for example summon staff does 15 dmg and lost -7 dmg so if i woould uo ut dmg by number dmg lost it would remove the nerf i guess id like to know all dmg halves for summon staffs if possible

(Note: this is vanilla mechanic)only potions with enabled healing sickness can quick heal
, since it doesnt have cooldown , u can disable or enable healing cooldown for any potion in ingame config , ive tried to fix it but when i did fix it removed heal sickness even when mod is disabled , sorry for trouble.
Oh I see. Thanks. Hope you have a nice day and keep up the good work ^^

v5.1 has been released
here is changelog
Code:
Bug fix and changes update

Major & minor changes
- nerfs books recipe changed now req. 3 woods to craft
-removed Teleportic potion item

Fixes
-some features in config are disabled by defalt
-minor Staraise Potion buff fix
- fixed incorrect values of true and false in config
- fixed incorrecly disabled recipes and items

Added to mod config
- added some notes to items in mod config
- Star flower recipe can be disabled and enabled in config
- True meteorite helmet and wormy scarf recipes can now be disabled and enabled in mod config

I'm getting a little bit confused at this UI, though I highly appreciate this mod. It has a lot of "Don't prevent not nerfing this" wording. Are all the nerfs disabled by default? What do the books do, in terms of nerfing? Do youi use them to ENABLE nerfs?

I'm getting a little bit confused at this UI, though I highly appreciate this mod. It has a lot of "Don't prevent not nerfing this" wording. Are all the nerfs disabled by default? What do the books do, in terms of nerfing? Do youi use them to ENABLE nerfs?
all nerfs are disabled by defalt (off) in mod config , so items arent nerfed , u can enable the nerfs in config by setting it to (on) , books show nerfs that are removed (they may be removed since config show all nerfs), sorry for confusion

Last edited:
Apparently it doesent works on my end i have everything on on and star cannon still only deals 55 damage and not 70 or what it was

I would like to offer you a warning: be ready to protect the Soaring Insignia. I've been on the discord server for several of the major mods, and a couple of them are hellbent on destroying the thing because they can't be bothered to work around infinite flight in updating their bosses for 1.4.

Can you add a FAQ so we don't make you the same questions again and again please?, for example i want to know if you are going to be able to unnerf fetid baghnakhs and dadelus stormbow with jester arrows when 1.4 comes, also did this mod work on multiplayer if everyone is using it with the same settings?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom