IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

Clot shrugs. “Well you left it here, so I looked threw it.” She’s drenched, but somehow the water didn’t seem to soak into her hair or clothes.

Clot shrugs. “Why would you want to become a human?”
((_She was born in the crimson from the heaps of flesh like all crimson spawn, but she had a soul. She doesn’t know what soul it is or where it came from, but it made her want to be human. She changed her shape to be human and studied their language and ideologies, finding most of them weird, but that didn’t matter to her. She ended up taking one of the brains and taking off with it. Because of this, she’s not exactly on great terms with the crimson._Funny.))
"I guess you take it for granted, but humans have more rights than... anything else."

((_She was born in the crimson from the heaps of flesh like all crimson spawn, but she had a soul. She doesn’t know what soul it is or where it came from, but it made her want to be human. She changed her shape to be human and studied their language and ideologies, finding most of them weird, but that didn’t matter to her. She ended up taking one of the brains and taking off with it. Because of this, she’s not exactly on great terms with the crimson._Funny.))
(Well you have to keep in mind that she now has two different people with different opinions and memories in her now, and the other one isn’t exactly too fond of Humans)

Clot thinks. “Well that could be true, but that depends on where you are. For example, when it comes to harpy’s, we-I mean they have their own society, one where humans aren’t accepted. And it’s like that for a lot of races too.”

"Wild pokemon are often mistreated... wondered what I meant when I said I'd suffered plenty?"
Clot thinks. “Well that could be true, but that depends on where you are. For example, when it comes to harpy’s, we-I mean they have their own society, one where humans aren’t accepted. And it’s like that for a lot of races too.”
"Ah, so the voice in your head is a Harpy. Interesting. And also, you might have a point, but I doubt Pokemon would be treated better there, either. You've probably noticed that I want to be a Psychologist"?

Clot tilts her head. “No, I’m not human, I’m a crimson spawn. And what did you mean when you said you suffered plenty?”

Clot tilts her head. “No, I’m not human, I’m a crimson spawn. And what did you mean when you said you suffered plenty?”
*Meowstic's eyes widen* "I have no idea what that is, but that is SO COOL!"
*The question makes her wince*
"Do you remember those guys who came and attacked the camp earlier? Team Rocket?"

Back
Top Bottom