21 Questions (I'm judging you)!

1. What's your favorite Biome in Terraria? Forest
  2. What's your second favorite Biome? Jungle
  3. Which is your favorite Building Block in Terraria? Stone slab
  4. Which is your second favorite Building Block? Wood
  5. Who's your favorite Town/ Merchant NPC in the game? arms dealer.
  6. What's your favorite Food Item in Terraria? None
  7. What's your second favorite Food Item? None
  8. Which is your favorite Vanity Item/ Set in the game? The fedora
  9. Which is your favorite Armor Set/ Pieces in the game? Clorophyte
  10. What's your favorite Weapon in the entire game? Terrablade
  11. What's your favorite noncombative activity in Terraria? building
  12. What's your favorite color in real life? orange
  13. What's your favorite Dye color in Terraria? Midnight Rainbow
  14. What weather conditions do you prefer in Terraria? sunny or windy
  15. What's your favorite Event in Terraria? blood moon
  16. Which is your preferred Mini Map Border in the game? normal
  17. Which Quest Item fish is your favorite in the game? dynamite fish
  18. What difficulty setting do you prefer playing on in Terraria? normal
  19. What's you favorite NPC dialogue, line/ comment in the game? "Everyone in this town feels a bit off. I woke up to the clothier chewing on my foot last night." -Truffle
  20. Who's your favorite Boss/ Enemy in Terraria? wall of flesh
  21. What's the highlight of this game for you, where things start to ramp up? all of it

1. What's your favorite Biome in Terraria? Jungle
  2. What's your second favorite Biome? Ocean
  3. Which is your favorite Building Block in Terraria? Granite
  4. Which is your second favorite Building Block? um... Wood?
  5. Who's your favorite Town/ Merchant NPC in the game? The ability to combine accessories is invaluable and requires finding the Goblin Tinkerer
  6. What's your favorite Food Item in Terraria? Cooked Fish, which coincidentally my favorite food irl
  7. What's your second favorite Food Item? um... whatever I can get my hands on
  8. Which is your favorite Vanity Item/ Set in the game? Familiar clothes, 5 different shirts and pants that can be easily recolored gives a lot of options
  9. Which is your favorite Armor Set/ Pieces in the game? Hallowed Armor
  10. What's your favorite Weapon in the entire game? Spider Staff
  11. What's your favorite noncombative activity in Terraria? Fishing
  12. What's your favorite color in real life? Dark Low Saturation Purple
  13. What's your favorite Dye color in Terraria? Sky blue
  14. What weather conditions do you prefer in Terraria? Full Moon
  15. What's your favorite Event in Terraria? Martian Madness
  16. Which is your preferred Mini Map Border in the game? What?
  17. Which Quest Item fish is your favorite in the game? I don't have a favorite but Bumblebee tuna is certainly my least favorite
  18. What difficulty setting do you prefer playing on in Terraria? Expert or Master There really aren't many differences
  19. What's you favorite NPC dialogue, line/ comment in the game? "Why purify the world when you can blow it up?" -The Demolitionist
  20. Who's your favorite Boss/ Enemy in Terraria? Empress of Light
  21. What's the highlight of this game for you, where things start to ramp up? Hermes boots

1. Corruption by far, its such a cool concept to me.
  2. Probably the underworld, also really cool and atmospheric.
  3. Dynasty wood, extremely versatile and clean block.
  4. I honestly have no idea, maybe jungle leaves? They're really helpful when building anything natural.
  5. Steampunker. I like steampunk and shes useful too.
  6. Dragon fruit.
  7. Milkshakes.
  8. The Victorian hat is the cutest most amazing hat in the game, it beats even the fez.
  9. Forbidden armor, mostly for looks but its also very good.
  10. The flying dragon, pierce and the ability to attack through blocks as well as producing light makes it the best weapon in the game for me.
  11. Building. Though fishing competes with that quite a bit lol.
  12. Varies depending on my mood, usually from green to purple though.
  13. I don't often do dyes... so probably chlorophyte?
  14. Dramatic storms or clear skies. though if there was a 'humid jungle' weather condition i would go for that too.
  15. The lantern night :)) It's just so amazing.
  16. Stone gold, though i have my own custom UI pack which I can include an image of below(As well as health and mana to judge me on).
  17. The eater of plankton, it brings back good memories :)
  18. Journey mode, so i have as much versatility as possible.
  19. So hard to pick. Something from the travelling merchant for sure, hes hilarious.
    • "Combination hookah and coffee maker! Also makes julienne fries!" - This one is just funny in general.
    • "Come and have a look! One pound fish! Very, very good! One pound fish!" - Plague doctor in a fish market. Inside jokes are amazing.
    • "Many say that parties give you the richest of memories. So buy something and make this memory rich!" - Reminds me of one of the most amazing songs of ever, Emil's song from Nier: Automata.
  20. Ravens, they look really cool when attacking you and just sitting on the ground. If only the spawned in larger swarms that would be really cool.
  21. There is always a place to sit back and relax, whether it's fishing, mining, building, or something else.
20200724193341_1.jpg

@Maza , I'd say you're a pretty chill, mild-mannered person. Supportive, likely a great friend IRL who has a secret talent they don't really share with others. I can tell that you like immersion when it comes to your videogames, probably one of the more important features for you, actually... 🤔🍹

@CorruptMimic22 , you & @Angry Bones are basically Spirit Animals (might as well be the same person, LoL).

@Someguyfromtheinternet , you're the last of a dying breed, a true gamer though & through! I wish you were able to tap into your own imagination more, to thwart away the boredom, but that can happen sometimes, relying on others & certain media to keep you entertained. My only suggestion would be to invest in your own ideas more & give videogames a rest every-so-often. They aren't bad or anything, but they can sometimes rob you of your own ingenuity if allow them to. PS. Stop all the gawd dang grinding! 🤷‍♂️🍹

@Dark Digitus Awoken , A brilliant wordsmith of sorts, stylish, eccentric & a true gamer through & through. I would say that you're quite the ladies man, but it's a bit more complicated than that I assume. Either way, people like you & you like them... sorta. 😏 🤷‍♂️

@Magi∆ , yes, if someone hasn't already told you, you're the villain! 🤣🍹

@qwerty3.14 , a very smart, insightful & helpful individual. You have a knack for reverse-engineering things (of all kinds) & breaking them down into their simplest form. If you aren't already, you should really get into game design! I'll also assume, with your view on things, there's no real genre of games you prefer, as long as it's good, complex & fun, you'll probably play it.

@simirian , another brilliant creative, kindhearted, supportive & welcoming. If your personality could be described musically, I'd say you were a classic Bhangra beat, with a Punjabi mashup from 2012. I want to say from your personality, that you're probably a neat-freak, but something tells me that your room is messy... 😏🍹

@CorruptMimic22 , you two are so similar, you might as well fuse together & become a Boss like Retinazer & Spazmatism. In fact, if the Developers don't add you two as a secret Boss in 1.4.1, I'd be extremely disappointed!

I guess I'll bite still not sure on how this works pattern-wise but I'll oblige

1. What's your favorite Biome in Terraria? Jungle
  2. What's your second favorite Biome? Corruption (At least as long as it stays far away from my Jungle ;) )
  3. Which is your favorite Building Block in Terraria? Granite looks nice and is easy to acquire more without much effort though this is far less important with Journey mode
  4. Which is your second favorite Building Block? As of 1.4 Grey brick for its ability to grow moss
  5. Who's your favorite Town/ Merchant NPC in the game? Witch Doctor
  6. What's your favorite Food Item in Terraria? Spaghetti
  7. What's your second favorite Food Item? Pizza
  8. Which is your favorite Vanity Item/ Set in the game? Hmm To be honest I always mix and match but as I play mots female characters I'd say the Jungle Rose as it lets you see your character's hair without feeling fake like a wig
  9. Which is your favorite Armor Set/ Pieces in the game? Frost Armor as it is one of the few to break the class mold which there were more armors like the Frost and Forbidden armor sets.
  10. What's your favorite Weapon in the entire game? Phantasm
  11. What's your favorite noncombative activity in Terraria? Building/terraforming
  12. What's your favorite color in real life? Hmm probably Green? I like nature and black isn't a color but the absence of color ;)
  13. What's your favorite Dye color in Terraria? Hmm depends more on the specific item being dyed but Mirage is nice for being one of the few dyes to generally work well with everything
  14. What weather conditions do you prefer in Terraria? Sandstorm as it involves actual content though were thunderstorm to not be entirely aesthetic it would definitely be my favorite.
  15. What's your favorite Event in Terraria? Pumpkin Moon or Solar Eclipse it is a tough choice Probably the Post Plantera Eclipse for the higher enemy variety but the Pumpkin Moon is close though held back by its later waves losing enemy diversity
  16. Which is your preferred Mini Map Border in the game? Wait you can change this???? Since when and how/where?:eek::dryadeek:
  17. What difficulty setting do you prefer playing on in Terraria? Expert as it is the best at balancing difficulty and character. For Journey Mode however Master is more appropriate to compensate with all the advantages the mode gives
  18. What's you favorite NPC dialogue, line/ comment in the game? Hmm I don't remember enough to give an actual answer lol.
  19. Who's your favorite Boss/ Enemy in Terraria? Plantera an example of a boss done right Duke is a close second but Plantera and Wall of Flesh seem the games Cornerstone bosses of the first and second Act so Plantera's fight wins out as it is part of the games core progression from the 2nd act to the 3rd and final act.
  20. What's the highlight of this game for you, where things start to ramp up? Probably Plantera as it represents the start of the games 3rd act.

I guess I'll participate, these are always fun for me to think about, and it's always interesting to see what others think of me.
  1. What's your favorite Biome in Terraria? Jungle. I love the color scheme and how much content it has to offer, as well as how unique said content is. I also love how ambient it is. I really don't have any complaints about this one. I usually build my house here because of how many resources are easily available. (Frogs, for example, sell for 15 silver each and spawn like crazy near NPCs.
  2. What's your second favorite Biome? Desert. At first it feels barren and vacant, but then you go beneath the surface or a sandstorm happens and you realize how truly alive this place is, and that subversion of expectations is something I live for.
  3. Which is your favorite Building Block in Terraria? Echo Blocks. There's so much you can do with them that can blow everyone away (sometimes in the literal sense, if you hide a hoik elevator somewhere...)
  4. Which is your second favorite Building Block? Demonite Ore. It's sparkle effect can be so interesting to mess with, and shadowpainting it still makes the best "starry sky" in my book.
  5. Who's your favorite Town/ Merchant NPC in the game? Mechanic, there are a few quality of life contraptions that I always need in my playthroughs (did you know there's a way to give your character two spawn points?) and I can't live without them. The Grand Design is also incredibly useful for general exploration, too.
  6. What's your favorite Food Item in Terraria? Prismatic Punch, it looks like a work of art in a glass, and there's a sense of accomplishment obtaining it too, considering how rare the ingredients are. It really feels like something you have to know about to find.
  7. What's your second favorite Food Item? Golden Delight. It finally gives an incredibly powerful purpose to golden critters besides money!
  8. Which is your favorite Vanity Item/ Set in the game? Oooooh goodness, there are so many good ones. I'd say my favorite one that's a set as a whole is the Arkhalis developer set, as it has several unique properties that other vanity sets don't have.
  9. Which is your favorite Armor Set/ Pieces in the game? Orichalcum. It looks silly and is still actually pretty powerful.
  10. What's your favorite Weapon in the entire game? The Stardust Cell Staff. It has so many gimmicks in one weapon, and I will never get tired of that massive cluster of projectiles slamming into enemies who manage to avoid them for a short time.
  11. What's your favorite noncombative activity in Terraria? Fishing, it's a nice relaxing break from all of the fighting, and there's plenty of incentive to do it too!
  12. What's your favorite color in real life? Green. I'm completely infatuated with that color, and I have been for almost a decade now.
  13. What's your favorite Dye color in Terraria? Lime and Silver dye. The "& Silver" dyes have a bunch of unique properties that a lot of people aren't aware of, and Lime just happens to be the one I like most.
  14. What weather conditions do you prefer in Terraria? Storms. I love the lightning, the music, the rain... I'm not quite sure why I'm so fascinated with it.
  15. What's your favorite Event in Terraria? Old One's Army. It's such a bizarre deviation from the game's formula and it basically requires you come up with completely new strategies compared to everything else. It's also really challenging late in the game and difficult things are fun.
  16. Which is your preferred Mini Map Border in the game? Twigleaf. It looks like part of the jungle is always coming with me.
  17. Which Quest Item fish is your favorite in the game? Wyverntail. It gives you an excuse to fish in those sky lakes, it's existence has interesting lore implications, and it's very adorable.
  18. What difficulty setting do you prefer playing on in Terraria? Expert. I didn't care for Master when I was finishing up my playthrough (and yes, even after I finished it I still don't like it). There was no additional challenge and no incentive/reward for it at all.
  19. What's you favorite NPC dialogue, line/ comment in the game? "Did you know there's magical islands that float up high in the sky? Bet you didn't! They say angels live in the sky, and I believe those angels have fins and gills and swim around! I believe you must catch one for me!" ~The Angler. It's silly and poetic, and that's something I enjoy.
  20. Who's your favorite Boss/ Enemy in Terraria? Derplings The Empress of Light is really fun for honing my dodging skills and puts on a nice lightshow while she does it.
  21. What's the highlight of this game for you, where things start to ramp up? The Evil Boss's defeat (EoW/BoC). It's when the game finally opens up and throws a whole lot of interesting options at you.

Last edited:
1. Hollow

2. Ocean

3.Rainbow Brick

4. Living Frost Fire Block

5.Steampunk

6. Fruit Salad

7. Grape Juice

8. Fox Set

9. Vortex Armour

10. Meowmere

11. Building

12. Cyan

13. Bright Lime Dye

14.Snow Storm

15. Pirate Invasion

16. Don't know

17. Don't know

18. Expert

19. Don't know

20. Skeltron

21. Post Eater of World/Brain of Cuthulu

Yeah sure I'm down to answer some of these
  1. What's your favorite Biome in Terraria? It would definitely be space if there was more to it. Space has so much untapped potential, and it's kind of disappointing that the devs didn't take advantage of that potential in 1.4.
  2. What's your second favorite Biome? Probably the ocean. I've had a lot of things in the ocean inspire me to build, and although there could also be much more, it's just a nice place for stuff like fishing and building.
  3. Which is your favorite Building Block in Terraria? I really like the mossy gray bricks that were added. They add a whole lot more to the underground towns, and I really love how they look. Especially the glowing moss.
  4. Which is your second favorite Building Block? The new coral block texture looks really cool.
  5. Who's your favorite Town/ Merchant NPC in the game? I mean, guide is my favorite to kill, but I have to go with the stylist. I never used her until a couple months ago, and I realized that I was really missing out. Once I realized there was animated hair in the game I changed how my characters were designed almost instantly. A lot of the hair styles are cool, and the hair dyes are pretty nice too.
  6. What's your favorite Food Item in Terraria? Grapes. They finally gave derplings a drop.
  7. What's your second favorite Food Item? Frozen Banana Dak- Daiq- Daiquiri? I didn't even know this existed but it seems cool. (I swear that was unintentional)
  8. Which is your favorite Vanity Item/ Set in the game? I have to go with the steampunker goggles or the jungle rose. They look great on a lot of characters, and it's nice to be able to just put a flower in your hair, you know?
  9. Which is your favorite Armor Set/ Pieces in the game? Obsidian armor. I'm not sure many people even know this exists, especially saying that I didn't know until the end of last month. I really like how it looks, even if I still don't know how useful it is.
  10. What's your favorite Weapon in the entire game? Bee's Knees, no doubt. This has always been and always will be my favorite weapon for destroying skeletron and WoF with, even if it did get a small nerf in 1.4.
  11. What's your favorite noncombative activity in Terraria? Trying new things and messing around. Fishing is fun, but I'm not super involved in it, and I like building but I'm not involved in it enough for it to be my favorite. Messing around is really fun for me with friends, whether it be roleplay or just going with the flow of what the game gives me the options for.
  12. What's your favorite color in real life? G r e e m. I've been really fascinated by the bright and vibrant greens of nature, like the new spring green. It looks so beautiful to me whenever I look at it.
  13. What's your favorite Dye color in Terraria? It's really hard to pick one just because of how the dye can vary from object to object, but I've been really liking black and green dye recently.
  14. What weather conditions do you prefer in Terraria? Windy day. This is definitely one of my favorite things that came with 1.4, especially with the song being my favorite new music track. I love the atmosphere and the fact that it goes over the town themes, and it's pretty funny to be to get oneshot by a freaking plant.
  15. What's your favorite Event in Terraria? I was struggling until I looked at the wiki and saw exactly what I needed. The torch god is such a funny event that I can't say no to it. It may have had a bit of backlash at the start, but after realizing what it was I really started to like it, and what doesn't say "terraria" like torches just randomly getting mad at you and attacking you?
  16. Which is your preferred Mini Map Border in the game? I really like the leaf one. It's the width I like without it being a bit too thin for me with the others. There's also the fact that it's green.
  17. Which Quest Item fish is your favorite in the game? Derpfish. The angler knows what the derplings are, and that's why he's afraid of him. Honestly, this one could easily have been summoned from one of my threads which was about making derplings into weird things.
  18. What difficulty setting do you prefer playing on in Terraria? Expert mode. I like the bonus of items, and it's a lot more fun than normal mode. I want to try master mode, but from what I've heard it's really annoying so I don't know about that one.
  19. What's you favorite NPC dialogue, line/ comment in the game? "Someone once told me friendship is magic. That's ridiculous. You can't turn people into frogs with friendship." ~The Wizard. I had so many to choose from, and I've never really picked a favorite, so I picked one that made me laugh while looking through the quotes. I know there's quotes that I like more, but there's so much dialogue that I don't know if I'd ever find it.
  20. Who's your favorite Boss/ Enemy in Terraria? The desert spirits are cool, and they're kind of fun to dodge. It's like doing a mini bullet hell whenever you fight one, and I find that pretty enjoyable.
  21. What's the highlight of this game for you, where things start to ramp up? My favorite part of every playthrough is the very start of the world, I love exploring the random generation of each world and finding whatever items the rng will grant me. It's such an amazing feeling for me, kind of like when you begin a playthrough of a new game, like when I started hollow knight.

@Dragrath , if micromanagement was a person, wrapped in a cute lil' bow, It'd be you. You're the kind of person who could easily produce a 2-page list of suggestions, if upper management asked for ideas on how to make the workplace better. It can't be denied that it's a very useful personality trait, only if it wasn't for your quirky habit of overlooking the simplest of things, right under your nose! 😂🍹

@Derpling Ω , I mean, you're a giant, green flea, that plays indie videogames... what more is there to say? 😏🤷‍♂️🍹

@FallbackSkell , Come on! We were expecting more from you...!
my_disappointment_is_immeasurable.jpg

@Sir. Fluff , wait, another giant flea that plays videogames, what are the odds? 😏 🤷‍♂️🍹 Well, you're certainly a flea with a ton of potential, I'll say that much! Not sure if you & Derpling Ω are related in any way, but I've got a few jokes I need to get off... "two fleas in a bucket...", "two fleas in a pod...", "you two ever been to Blood Sucker's Swamp"? No, nothing?? Okay...

Last edited:
@Dragrath , if micromanagement was a person, wrapped in a cute lil' bow, It'd be you. You're the kind of person who could easily produce a 2-page list of suggestions, if upper management asked for ideas on how to make the workplace better. It can't be denied that it's a very useful personality trait, only if it wasn't for your quirky habit of overlooking the simplest of things, right under your nose! 😂🍹
Hmm not sure if that is an accurate description I am more of a scientist personality wise I live to discover and learn new things. I do have a bit of obsessive compulsive tendencies so that might not be entirely wrong but I have never been in a management position. I do have tons of ideas/hypothesis but not much of an idea for how to put them into practice. I can't refute the overlooking supposedly simple things.... >_>

Back
Top Bottom