So, I beat the game, what's next?

IWantALongFurby

Terrarian
The game is finished and I have no idea what to do now-
I have the Zenith, I have full Solar Flare armor, I killed every boss, I have done every invasion except for holiday events, I got all the dungeon loot, I have a full town, and got every achievement. (Don't suggest getting every item, I don't have to patience to do that.) I want to keep playing but I have nothing to do. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I have the Zenith, I have full Solar Flare armor, I killed every boss, I have done every invasion except for holiday events, I got all the dungeon loot, I have a full town, and got every achievement. (Don't suggest getting every item, I don't have to patience to do that.) I want to keep playing but I have nothing to do. Any ideas? Thanks in advance
Building isn’t something good and nice to do your building but improves when you try different things which isn’t nice, and if you want you could always replay through it with specific classes, or just replay through.

I love the golfing aspect of the game, so you can setup multiple courses if you want. This is especially fun if you are playing with friends.

You can also for example with the same character obtain all the banners or complete the bestiary 100% and unlock all the information of each enemy of the bestiary additionally, if you like to complete the bestiary.

Have you tried playing with other classes? Pure ranger and mage are fun to play with, pure summoner is difficult but still a unique experience. You could also try higher difficulties, playing in a dedicated server, building mega structures, messing around with wiring, etc.

And finally, mods. You can wait until TML updates to 1.4 (though that might take a while), or jump into the modded Terraria world right away.

Some suggestions:

- Get a 100% playthrough, this includes all banners, trophies, etc.

- Get all the achievements in the game

- Start a new world on a higher difficulty, or have a challenge in place

- Mess around with mods, some ones I like are Calamity and Thorium

- Just play a different game. Sometimes you just don't feel like playing Terraria, and that's ok. There are many other activities and games you can do until you get your motivation back.

Did you kill Enraged Empress or the Frost/Pumpkin moons yet? They are available at all times of the year, and defeating the Frost/Pumpkin moon temporarily allows you to get the seasonal exclusive content. Enraged Empress is also an ultimate way to test your skill and dodging ability.

How about trying to get all the pets and rideable pets???

Back
Top Bottom