Wii u players

Question, why has Terraria been abandoned to 1.2 I used to watch way too many vids on how to get items and ores to spawn and would incessantly hunt for them only to be disappointed again and again. I understand relogic doesn't want to waist money on a console nobody plays, but this is the only version I have and it's an amazing game
It is because of technical limitations.

It may not seems like it, but Terraria 1.3+ requires a good bunch of RAM, but the Wii U only has 1 Gb of RAM used for games (and its RAM is really slow).

That's not a matter of money, they had to drop the support for PS3, PS Vita, and Xbox 360 too, because of the same problems.

To compare it, you can check the Switch version (which is more powerful than a Wii U, but not by much), which has some performances issues maintaining a good framerate and stability in game, and it runs 1.3.5.

Unfortunately, that's how it is. Old consoles are just not up to the task for today's games.

It is because of technical limitations.

It may not seems like it, but Terraria 1.3+ requires a good bunch of RAM, but the Wii U only has 1 Gb of RAM used for games (and its RAM is really slow).

That's not a matter of money, they had to drop the support for PS3, PS Vita, and Xbox 360 too, because of the same problems.

To compare it, you can check the Switch version (which is more powerful than a Wii U, but not by much), which has some performances issues maintaining a good framerate and stability in game, and it runs 1.3.5.

Unfortunately, that's how it is. Old consoles are just not up to the task for today's games.
Hey my nintendo Id is jonnylk so if anyone ones down to play I can until 6pm western

Who wants to play Wii u terraria I'm pre hard mode waiting for a friend to enjoy wof with me

Who wants to play Wii u terraria I'm pre hard mode waiting for a friend to enjoy wof with me
My Id is jonnylk

If anyone actually wants to play in 2021 (never going to happen) uhh sure why not I'm bored
Also I am waiting this is a bad idea in 2021 tho. Nintendo Id coronavirus159 (yeah it's cursed) probably gonna see people 100x better than me but no one will show up anyways so hope someone shows up

Back
Top Bottom