Calamity Mod Sulphurous sea weird world gen.

cookieboi

Terrarian
I just started a new playthrough of calamity mod rust and dust(1.4.5.001) and the sulphurous sea biome is really weird and i wouldnt be able to play right without it,
can some one help me with this issue?

1598111718783.png

1598111777045.png

That's definitely some... well, calamitous world gen, for a lack of a better word. What seed did you generate the world on?
the seed is e, small is the size, expert is the difficulty, and i have had 3 worlds do this to me.

Last edited:
Have you made all 3 of those worlds small, cause that might be the issue. Small worlds tend to go wonky when it comes to modded world gen.

Nope, one was medium and the other was large both were expert (not sure if expert does anything too world gen)

Last edited:
Nope, one was medium and the other was large both were expert (not sure if expert does anything too world gen)
Hmm, interesting. Expert shouldn't do anything since it's just a difficulty difference. It's been a while since I've played with Calamity, but I did check out the Rust and Dust update when it first released. My S.Sea was fine then, so I think an update that came out after might've glitched it.

I'm talking to a friend of mine and he said something similar:
That and the sulfuric sea generation is borked ... Too flat with the water just being holes basically, No sea
I'm guessing it's something the latest Calamity update brought.

Were they all the same seed?

No, i believe the seeds were bean, b, and e.
i'm not the best at making seeds,

I'm talking to a friend of mine and he said something similar:

I'm guessing it's something the latest Calamity update brought.

Yea probably, i will wait for the Calamity Mod Devs to fix it before i play a full playthrough.
I can wait, plenty o' mods i can play before then.

I think it's a glitch caused by your seeds, they're all letters, but the game use habitually numbers only, letters can be the source of the glitch (only for Calamity)

Back
Top Bottom