The librarian

Versattes

Terrarian
Some time ago i received a letter from a friend that used to help me with a problem related to a castle (or was it two...?). He told me that he found an incredible island with many extraordinary things. "An enchanted land", he described... Every new discovery that he found and started to study, he used to write about it to me. He loved to study. His crew from time to time would sail to the continent to pick some supplies and they would pay to a young one in the docks to bring his letters to me.

Few months have passed since his last letter and i started to be concerned.

I went to the docks and asked the sailors if any of them have seen my friend or his crew. A member from his crew was there and told me that after they met a strange person who called himself "the guide", he went missing and after few weeks with no sight from him they decided to come back.

They agreed to sail me there for the price of $9.99 but after we arrived, they just abandoned me there with only a shortsword, a pickaxe and an axe. Those cowards... but who am i to judge those who have seen the "enchanted" nature of this land for months...

After overcoming various struggles and defeating the true form of the one who called himself as the guide, i went to the surface and....

"It has been a long time, old one..."

Capture.PNG

This texture pack replaces the guide npc. His look is based on the librarian from the game Castlevania Symphony of the Night.

Attachments

• The Librarian v1.0.zip
    10.8 KB · Views: 415
Last edited:
yooooo this looks sick
even tho i never played castlevania

IMO Castlevania Symphony of the Night is one of the best games out there. The art is amazing and the music is fantastic. Here is a sample of the kind of music that you will find in there:

In the current generation, it's available on mobile, ps4 and xbox one.

Don't use any guides and try to discover things by yourself.

Just a tip:

Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. It's easier to condemn your brother than to try to regain him as your friend. Sometimes there's more than you're able to see.

I will not explain it. Just keep it in mind while playing the game.

Ps: The first part of the write ("do not be too...") i took from the lord of the rings book.

IMO Castlevania Symphony of the Night is one of the best games out there. The art is amazing and the music is fantastic. Here is a sample of the kind of music that you will find in there:

In the current generation, it's available on mobile, ps4 and xbox one.

Don't use any guides and try to discover things by yourself.

Just a tip:

Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. It's easier to condemn your brother than to try to regain him as your friend. Sometimes there's more than you're able to see.

I will not explain it. Just keep it in mind while playing the game.

Ps: The first part of the write ("do not be too...") i took from the lord of the rings book.
ima try this game thanks

Back
Top Bottom