tModLoader Modder's Toolkit - a Mod for Modders doing Modding

This looks like a really useful mod, nice work.

I couldn't find the C# REPL on my version (Linux user), so I pulled a copy down from github but I can see that it's configured not to run on non-Windows platforms.

I set the REPL tool to run anyway, to see what it did, and I can see that the instruction parsing isn't at a usable stage at the moment. Is Linux support for the REPL tool on your roadmap?

Many thanks.

This looks like a really useful mod, nice work.

I couldn't find the C# REPL on my version (Linux user), so I pulled a copy down from github but I can see that it's configured not to run on non-Windows platforms.

I set the REPL tool to run anyway, to see what it did, and I can see that the instruction parsing isn't at a usable stage at the moment. Is Linux support for the REPL tool on your roadmap?

Many thanks.
not really, it's probably a lot of work. Someone with a linux computer and experience could probably fix it.

This is amazingly fun to just mess around with!! If the C# box can change more in-depth parts of items temporarily, i might just learn C# for this mod :D

I cant enable this option D: halp pls

1608540853263.png

Last edited:
This is your mod? I guess I could test on my end if you have a github. If you don't have the source, the button won't work since you don't have the source
No, I don't own this mod. And I dont have the source. BUT Imma searching it right now, thanks for the help! :D

What do you mean? (i am not a modder, i just want to temporally change something in another mod)
Well, the log files have records of the errors causing your issue, they can give me some hints as to what is causing the problem. You can open up tmod, cause the error, then post the client.log file and I can have a look. Basic tModLoader Usage FAQ · tModLoader/tModLoader Wiki this link tells you where to find the log files.

The weapon stat changes return to default after restarting the world. Is there any way to save them?

The weapon stat changes return to default after restarting the world. Is there any way to save them?
no, that is not the point of this mod. You'll need to find a weapon customizing mod if your intent is to persist changes. This mod is for developers to quickly test changes, the tools are not useful for normal users.

Are there currently any plans to make the shader tool support ps_3_0?
That could happen next month as we finish forcing tmod to launch in a more capable profile. Right now it isn't guaranteed that a mod user launching the game successfully has the graphics capability for more complex shaders.

Back
Top Bottom