Items Stellar Tune Deserves a buff

Terrablade101

Terrarian
As we all know, the stellar tune is a very rare drop from the empress of light. It drops 2% of the time on normal mode and 5% of the time on expert. We all probably have fought empress at this point and know that she is arguably a lot harder than duke fishron, however, duke drops the razerblade typhoon, which not only out preforms the stellar tune, but also drops much more frequently. I personally love the entire idea of the stellar tune and it’s rarity (it’s one of my favorite weapons in the game) but i just feel that it deserves to be better than the razerblade typhoon.

I totally agree! I am a mobile player and have been waiting for 1.4 for a while now, and based on youtube videos, and the razor blade typhoon (Based on my experience) is a really good post moon lord weapon. I saw the stellar tune and wanted it for a long time, but I saw some youtube videos and it didn't perform very well compared to the razor blade. It has a great concept and I feel like it can do more. I hope it does get buffed!

Don't qoute me on this but I'm pretty sure the devs have stated somewhere that the Stellar Tune is supposed to be more of a novelty item rather than an actual weapon. The fact that it does damage is sort of a bonus feature and it was never intended to be a balanced weapon.

I think more importantly the razorblae typhoon needs a nerf, steller tune is far from the only weaon outshined by it.

Don't qoute me on this but I'm pretty sure the devs have stated somewhere that the Stellar Tune is supposed to be more of a novelty item rather than an actual weapon. The fact that it does damage is sort of a bonus feature and it was never intended to be a balanced weapon.
true, it is more for vanity, but it is still a cool weapon!

Back
Top Bottom