Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH...........

my solution is to make pure solution ineffective on mushroom...

convert grass, corrupted, crimsoned and maybe hallowed grass to jungle grass if sprayed............. because i am not picking up with my jungle being eaten from my crimson once i enter hardmode

Chippy mentioned on his video about this that the console UI might change again, as it did from 1.2 to 1.3, is this true?

Current plan is to have some new stuff as well as the ability to support "Legacy" PW-style UI/controls.... along with a lot more buttons and dials that you can experiment with in the Settings menu (as you can see on mobile now).

Hey there’s a bug on switch which makes dyes that make all clothing disappear some dyes do this others don’t. For example silver and negative dye don’t work but red acid dye and gold dye work

Yup, known - and mentioned in the SOTG. :)

Will the hold on development of console 1.4 also put a hold on console bug fixing?

There is no "hold" on anything - rather think of it as a shifting around of resources on a spectrum. Mobile is SO close to being done, so the focus is getting that across the finish line... and then that same focus will shift. Clearly, some stuff has been/is being done (as you can see on the console video ;) ).

There will be no more fixes or anything on XB1/PS4 until 1.4 arrives - but 1.4 should cover a lot of ground there as well, hopefully.

There is no "hold" on anything - rather think of it as a shifting around of resources on a spectrum. Mobile is SO close to being done, so the focus is getting that across the finish line... and then that same focus will shift. Clearly, some stuff has been/is being done (as you can see on the console video ;) ).

There will be no more fixes or anything on XB1/PS4 until 1.4 arrives - but 1.4 should cover a lot of ground there as well, hopefully.

Thank you for clarifying. Most likely I misread, and concluded there would be a hiatus on development. I hadn't realised mobile was so close to ready.

Can't wait for 1.4 on PS4. My hubby and I are in need of a fresh challenge!

If only console had DR from the start, they look like a great team.

Now it's finally fair. For several years, the mobile version was completely ignored. There has been no progress for many months. Each studio was busy with the console version, everything changed when DR took over work on this version. Literally one month has already passed, there were pictures of this working game on the phone. Now console gamers just have to wait patiently as mobile players in the past :p

praying for a way to save a jungle in the infection phase
[/QUOTE]
I spray it with dark blue solution pre-hardmode, then block off the infection and spray it green again once I've killed WoF.

"Legacy" PW-style UI/controls
Aren't these based on PC though? It sounds like that will take us farther away from the parity with PC.

Also, will we still be able to use our custom controls whilst in "legacy"?

Man, I really hope echo walls end up being a thing. My dream is to be able to fill a hall full of floating hogwarts candles and not have it then be an unflyable airspace. Can't wait for the update!
you can use acusated block to fly through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom