Mobile Question about 1.4 system requirements.

TheTrueCow56

Skeletron
So, I know that 1.4 won’t really change the requirements for mobile but I’m just curios:

Will an iPad 7 with an A10 chip, 3 gb of ram and iPadOS 14 be able to run 1.4 with smooth lighting, wind, and (if it happens) better looking water? I don’t expect there will be a sure fire answer but if any moderator has any intel that would be much appreciated! Thanks!

1.4 is going to be available for a lot of devices, but what is so great about DR Studios is that if your device is a little older in and 1.4 on mobile crashes or lags to the point where it’s unplayable, DR put in so many settings that you can change to make 1.4 work or you.

1.4 is going to be available for a lot of devices, but what is so great about DR Studios is that if your device is a little older in and 1.4 on mobile crashes or lags to the point where it’s unplayable, DR put in so many settings that you can change to make 1.4 work or you.
Oh great some good news now I don't have to worry about anything
Thanks bro have a nice day :)

I remember I was in the car on cellular data when it installed, and it literally took me like 10 minutes. Again, 1.4 is five updates rolled into one so it may be different

I remember I was in the car on cellular data when it installed, and it literally took me like 10 minutes. Again, 1.4 is five updates rolled into one so it may be different
Huh... Well My Phone Is Kinda Bad Also I Have Limited Space On It
Like If It's 1GB I Won't Be About To Download It

What kind of phone do you have? When 1.3 came out I had it on an iPhone 6, and those things are really old. I’ve since then upgraded to an 8, but if a 6 can handle 1.3 then 1.4 shouldn’t be a problem

What kind of phone do you have? When 1.3 came out I had it on an iPhone 6, and those things are really old. I’ve since then upgraded to an 8, but if a 6 can handle 1.3 then 1.4 shouldn’t be a problem
Bruh mine is a android 5.0 tablet and it also can handle 1.3
That's why I recommend to make terraria 1.4 available on
Android 5.0 because the 1.3 version of terraria run's smoothly fast and cool
In my Android 5.0 tablet

Back
Top Bottom