Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Огромное приветствие всем Терраристам! Большое уважение разработчикам, особенно DR Studtio, мы все (телефонные террарийцы) с нетерпением ждём выхода любимой игры, ведь 1.4 будет почти новая игра...?

I wonder how long until they release the patch notes? It's usually a few days up to a weak before an update that there release them. Of course we don't know exactly when the update will release.
I personally suspect that it'll be around the 15th based solely on the fact that Halloween mode activates then. That's raw speculation of course.

Did I hear someone say spooky month?!?
tenor.gif

Any ideas if we'll be able to transfer characters?
Specifically for me PC > Mobile (visa versa).
Could they be broken down in to a code and shared for example? Then just input the code for a 'copy' of that character? Perhaps the code would include the username so that it's only activatable with the same user :p

Could they be broken down in to a code and shared for example? Then just input the code for a 'copy' of that character? Perhaps the code would include the username so that it's only activatable with the same user :p
That is a great idea.

This would be quite a bit of work, and not likely.
Once 1.4 comes to Mobile you'll be probably be able to transfer them (they have the same format)
Console is a whole different beast and will never be cross-compatible in any way.

For those of you on mobile, please note that the following will be removed or changed when the 1.4 update comes:

1. You will no longer get cash from statue spawned creatures by selling them.

2. Summoning the “Slime King” In other bioms to obtain hard to get weapons such as the “Amarok” or “Yeleets” will not work anymore.

3. crates obtained pre-hardmode will not drop hardmode ores after you have entered hardmode.

4. The “Moon lord“s laser beam will penetrate blocks.:eek:

5. And probably lots more that I have yet to notice or simply forgot to mention.
(If there is something else that changed please do say so in the comments so that others may prepare for those changes as well.)

I believe that all this is worth losing though, for in its stead we get new NPCs such as the “zoologist” and the “Golfer”, new ways to farm like the “Tree Pots” or the “Gem Trees”.
We get new bosses, new weapons, and better yet, all the twerks they’ve done throughout the five years to make sure stupid bugs don’t occur during your play through of Terraria.

We get so many new and great things to change how we play the game for the better, and I believe it’s worth letting go of these little things to open a path for what the developers have made for us :happy:

B. They also made him less chaotic, so it is easier to fight him legit

Less chaotic? Does that mean he’s less jittery and attacks less? Or that they’ve nerfed his attack damage a bit?
Do describe a bit more if you can, not only for me but for those who might also find this content important. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom