Worst Weapon or item

Happy Grenades. They're weaker than standard grenades, more expensive per unit, and you have to get the Party Girl killed to get them in your inventory so you can buy them from her; which is inherently worse because of the Party Girl's spawning mechanics, which an cause her to take a long time to respawn.

Mines would probably be the Meowmere. Sure it may be the best / 2nd best sword in the game depending on the situation, but its the the ONLY weapon in ANY game to actually give me somewhat of a headache with its incessant high pitched meowing. It doesn't matter how useless another item may be, i don't think you can top causing physical harm to the player.

Wood leggings. They don't provide ANY defense, and they don't look that good. It's a waste of wood if you ask me.
They're needed to get the set bonus, but the total defense is still bad even for the early game (Specially as you could have made a small base with the materials needed for the wooden set).

The weapons in Terraria are all unique and special, but I want to start off with a statement, the copper shortsword is trash, the pickaxe can do better job-fighting enemies like the demon eyes, but the shortsword is good against non-flying enemies. Also, ZENITHHHHHHHHHHHHH. But for me personally, the weapon that is the most useless, NOT WORST CUZ EVERYONE KNOWS THE COPPER SHORTSWORD HAS TERRIBLE DAMAGE. The most useless is the copper broadsword, like why would you go mining when you can get a weapon WAY EASIER that does 1 less damage, the wooden swords. It is a waste of time and you will never need the copper broadsword unless you go mining and have terrible luck and only find copper.

What is your worst weapon or item, my is the Spark Wand, low damage and useless in hardmode.
A lot of weapons can be useless in hardmode. You might use a tendon bow to kill WoF (am I the only one who did that?), and then have it be garbage the next night. But the wand of sparking is one that you might only use early early game, so I don't know why you would use it for WoF when you have the water bolt.

As one guy said - any of swords. I don't know why they should be useful anywhere, while yo-yo exists!

Wand of Sparking is meant to be a starter magic-class weapon, I'm surprised people are hating it.

I'd say the worst weapon is the Slime Staff. Sure, it's cute, but face it: Spending a hell of a time grinding for a stupidly-rare weapon that only deals 8 damage(not counting defense and how it blocks your own damage due to enemy invulnerability) is not something worth doing when you could use that time to instead grow stronger enough to acquire an Imp or Hornet Staff and Bee armor.

If the Slime staff were more easily acquirable pre-Eye of Cthulhu or at least a drop from King Slime, it'd have been far more useful. I didn't get my Slime Staff until after I defeated Duke Fishron - and I'm sure there's many others who have never seen a single instance of this weapon.
I’ve gotten two of those on console lol EARLY GAME for one of them what is with my luck?

Flintlock pistol
To get that thing you have to first do something that would already get you a better gun.

On man, poor Blowpipe. I love it. :dryadsmile: Truly. If I get it early early game I use it like crazy. Ammo is easy to get, and the best of all, it is auto-fire. And that is enormously useful to me, someone who can't aim and dodge at the same time, ha.

For me, the one thing that goes straight to trash is the Breathing Reed.
I have to agree, it is seemingly useless as you have to hold it to breathe longer, meaning you can't mine with the extra breathing time bonus
Personally, I'd say either Broken Copper Shortsword, it has little damage and it's just terrible in general-_-
Zenith. It's in the Zenith so respect it.
The celebration because it is FAR outclassed by the other moon lord drops and can't even fire terrain destroying rockets.
Thank god for the Celebration Mk2

My least favorite weapon has to be the Vile Crystal Shard

No, but in reality, probably Seaweed. ;)

Back
Top Bottom