Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
- The boost/penalty for Like/Dislike/Love/Hate factors have been increased by 20%. Everything is worth a little bit more in any direction.

This made some Pylons more difficult to obtain earlier in prehardmode than it was before.
Like Ocean and Snow Pylons for example. Since its no longer enough for NPCs to be in liked biome and with liked neighbor to be able to sell the Pylon (like its the case with Stylist)

Also the fact that distance detection between neighboring NPCs has been doubled doesn't help in making happy towns either...
Not a fan of this rework.

This has to be Bullsh*t

Black Spot
(Nerf)
- Top speed and acceleration decreased dramatically. Previously its top speed was higher than the UFO mount, but now it is less.

Neither significant boost to any of the classes nor any new class weapon to compete with the Zenith.

The multiplayer for this game is still completely broken in favor of the warrior, why should I bother? I'm not starting this game over for just a couple of tweaks.

Why is everyone immediately bashing on the 1.4.1 update? No offense, but geez, look on the bright side. This is the supposed-to-be final update, yet barely anyone on these forums point out anything good about it. I mean, I get it, you don't like the new isolation mechanic and dark spot nerf but hey! They'll fix it! The team just wants to balance the game, so nothing is too weak, and nothing is too strong. Just appreciate the update.

Why is everyone immediately bashing on the 1.4.1 update? No offense, but geez, look on the bright side. This is the supposed-to-be final update, yet barely anyone on these forums point out anything good about it. I mean, I get it, you don't like the new isolation mechanic and dark spot nerf but hey! They'll fix it! The team just wants to balance the game, so nothing is too weak, and nothing is too strong. Just appreciate the update.
yeah, like, apparently the wiki say the meowmere doe 10 more damage than the zenith, somehow

(this makes me most confuse)
wait this isn't really related to your post... Ima go do somtin else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom