**REPORTED** Princess dialogue spoils bosses and events that haven't been encountered yet

ItsTheKais

Steampunker
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 7
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
The princess has dialogue lines that reference the Frost Legion, Martian Madness, Pumpkin Moon, Frost Moon, and Duke Fishron, but she can say those lines at any time, regardless of whether or not the player has cleared, encountered, or even can encounter them.

Well, the last NPC is the Cyborg, Truffle, or the Tax Collector. Tax collector because no one really goes back to the underworld, and the Truffle is optional for rangers. The Cyborg is after Plantera, unleashing the Frost, and Pumpkin moons, and unlocks Golem which most people do before the Moon events. Also Duke Fishron can be fought even before the mech bosses. Frost legion... I got nothing, maybe it could be made special during Christmas days?

Well, the last NPC is the Cyborg, Truffle, or the Tax Collector. Tax collector because no one really goes back to the underworld, and the Truffle is optional for rangers. The Cyborg is after Plantera, unleashing the Frost, and Pumpkin moons, and unlocks Golem which most people do before the Moon events. Also Duke Fishron can be fought even before the mech bosses. Frost legion... I got nothing, maybe it could be made special during Christmas days?
What the heck are you talking about? Is that relevant to the thread?

Please take an English course. Your post is filled with mistakes. Allow me to highlight some for you.
This post is both unnecessarily condescending and entirely off-topic. There is no forum rule stipulating that everyone must write perfectly punctuated and/or formatted English. If you see spelling or grammatical mistakes in someone's post, just ignore them.

What the heck are you talking about? Is that relevant to the thread?
What do you mean? They said that the princess spoils some events, but I said how it doesn't really as you only get her after cyborg, the last NPC. The frost legion thing is just a suggestion

Back
Top Bottom